Salt Lake City, Utah

Luigi Filosa of COSTRUZIONI E PRODOTTI EDILI DI LUI, SANT 'ANASTASIA (NAPOLI), ITALI-ITALY, has run away from several large invoices.Maybe he is hiding in Slovenia?

Some say a company, AT+ in Napoli knows where he is, and they have bought identical material from England before. There is a substantial reward - +EURO 1.000:00 - for information of his location.

There is a client/customer of Silvergate Plastic Colours in Liverpool,England which has been supplied for many years, Silvergate not knowing the identity of this client in detail.Luigi Filosa should get in contact with Silvergate, or we will contact the Italian Economic Crime Police in Italy during September, 2016.

Review about: Csl Plasma Customer Care.

I liked: Service.

I didn't like: Office.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more