I ordered the 6-CD set of the Sopranos from LowCostDiscs.com. Unfortunately they sent me the "Friends" cd's instead (they took forever to get and came from somewhere in China, packing material was not in English). I returned the discs to the address I was given by LowCostDiscs.com and mailed them back. I made sure my return address was on the package. Well, 3 months later and LowCostDiscs.com claims they never received the package, and it was never returned to me.

Never will order from them again, and will never use any website that is associated with Google Checkout Team, as they were no help either.

Comments

Temple, New Hampshire, United States #22391

:grin I ordered Boxed Set of Sopranos and am now watching it for the 2nd time. No problem with discs or order. JMO

Smithtown, New York, United States #5658

I ordered something from lowcostdiscs.com last April and they ask you to send a check and then they will send your order, I fell for it, sent my check and they cashed it the next day, and they never sent my order, this was last April and they still have my money, and I have nothing, I filed a complaint in May of last year, they closed their file stating that nothing can be done because LowCostDiscs.com is not a member with them, that is great. I now cannot even find their website.

Would love to hear if anyone else has been ripped off by them. Thanks.