Be careful what you wish for here - this company starts by making you agree to let them send you a different product in leiu of what you originally order just in case they can't get what you want from your doctor...once they send you something, you obviously cannot return perscriptions, so you are stuck with it...then they charge your credit card a $20.95 monthly fee thru their friends at cp2pay.com and if you don't call them immediately to cancel - they will continue to charge your account bleeding you dry - this pharmacy is harrassing my doctor trying to get the perscription i wanted, and my doctor is pissed at me now for them continuously asking for permission to send me something he is not "authorized" to perscribe! Be careful of this company!

Comments

I have used them several time with great results. The one time my order didn't arrive, I called them and they resent it. About as much as I could hope to find in this kind of website

This company is a scam! And yes I am talking about Low-Cost-Rx.com (with dashes!!!!) I placed an order and almost a full month later have still received nothing!

Their 1-800 # is set up to put you on hold for a few minutes and then just goes dead, I tried calling at least 10 times on different phones.

I was able to contact them through e-mail to confirm shipping and minor details but as soon as my order didn't arrive by the deadline I could no longer get any response from them. Save your time, money, and sanity and avoid this site!

I've used this company on a couple of occasions with satisfaction. The last time, my order failed to arrive, they resent it without any problems. I intend to use them again.

I also think you've got them mixed up with someone else. I would however recommend only ordering using the trackable courier option if you're in Canada.

They reshipped my order THREE TIMES when I ordered the Second time with just regular unregistered mail, and I still didn't get it.

However after the third re-try, they refunded my money. I really don't know what more you could ask for.

Oh, I believe the website is right...that is exactly the way it is on the receipt...if you need some placebos from India, give me a shout, I'll re-sell them to ya!

I agree, I think you're mixing low-cost-rx.com with someone else (maybe lowcostrx.com dashes omitted). I got my meds as promised before the promised delivery deadline.

No recurring billing either.

I think you're slandering a legitimate company. Sorry.

Millersburg, Ohio, United States #7147

THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT TRUST IT!!!

ALSO BOB IS SPAMMER THEY PAY HIM.

THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL THEY RUINED MY CREDIT AND HARASSED MY DOCTOR. DO NOT TRUST THEM :( :cry

low-cost-rx.com does not have any recurring billing

you must be thinking about some other site

LOW-COST-RX.COM is an excellent site

Springfield, Michigan, United States #3594

low-cost-rx.com is legit

make sure you are talking about the one with the dashes between the words, they sell meds at a discount and they do not have any monthly plans