LostIds.com is a SCAM! They insist on CASH or a BLANK money order!

They make it appear that they are located in Canada, but they are actually running a CHINESE INTERNET SCAM! There is NO actual product and NO response to inquiries. NO real address, NO phone, NO email address and NO response to messages on their contact form!

CONSUMER BEWARE!

This is a PHONY website!

I foolishly sent in the cash as directed, mailed it via Global Priority Mail to what turned out to be an anonymous Mail Drop, and never heard anything again. Since then I have found they are a Chines criminal enterprise that has been scamming people for a while!

Comments

FAKE ID REVIEW SITES PROMOTING THEIR OWN SITES

I wasa employed by fake id guru and and fakeid uk and undergroundreview to post bad reviews against all their competition sites.

These sites make glowing reports about their own sites and then ask the employees to write bad reviews against every site which they do not own. Here is a list of sites owned by the smae fake id reviewers who also own the fake id sites and review sites.

The losers decided not to keep their end of the bargain, so now i am going to expose their talents for all who depend on the review sites.

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the *** never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N DETAILS

THIS IS TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

THEY OWN ALL THESE BOGUS SITES:

THEIDCENTRE.COM

PHATISM.COMID-SHOP.CO.UK

phatism ID, ID-Shop, and Fluxcard all link to us.

This is why their logos are found on this site.

Belvine

[April 1998]

[www.belvine.co.uk]

Currently 3.83/1012345678910 Belvine Rating: 3.8/10 (172 votes cast)

Photo-ID

[May 2000]

[www.photoid.co.uk]

Currently 4.47/1012345678910 PhotoID Rating: 4.5/10 (231 votes cast)

phatism ID

[June 2000]

[www.phatism.com]

Currently 5.40/1012345678910 phatismID Rating: 5.4/10 (431 votes cast)

Fluxcard

[August 2000]

[www.fluxcard.com / www.phidentity.com / www.unidp.com]

Currently 3.64/1012345678910 Fluxcard Rating: 3.6/10 (206 votes cast)

FantasyCard

[February 2001]

[www.fantasycard.co.uk]

Currently 4.24/1012345678910 FantasyCard Rating: 4.2/10 (153 votes cast)

ID-Shop

Currently 3.93/1012345678910 IDShop Rating: 3.9/10 (136 votes cast)

Next Day ID

[www.nextdayid.com / www.nextdayid.net / www.nextdayid.co.uk / www.toneaholic.com / www.id-unknown.co.uk / www.samedayid.com / www.sneakshady.com / www.fake-id.biz]

Currently 4.08/1012345678910 NextDayID Rating: 4.1/10 (156 votes cast)

[www.fakeidentification.co.uk / www.fakeidland.co.uk]

Currently 4.57/1012345678910 FakeIDLand Rating: 4.6/10 (211 votes cast)

[www.fakecard.co.uk / www.uwantid.com / www.ukidcards.com / www.agecards.com / www.fakeid.org.uk / www.securecards.co.uk]

Currently 3.78/1012345678910 FakeCard Rating: 3.8/10 (126 votes cast)

Phake ID

Currently 4.48/1012345678910 phakeid Rating: 4.5/10 (160 votes cast)

Well Cool Stuff

[??? 2005]

[www.wellcoolstuff.com/fakeids/]

Currently 3.97/1012345678910 WellCool Rating: 4.0/10 (123 votes cast)

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good *** you also own this site

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #620676

I am one of the idiots that fell for this SCAM!!!!

I received in the mail a piece of paper with one of the pctures i sent them.

BIG SCAM DON"T THROW AWAY YOUR MORY

I purchased a divorcede decreee.

In return got nothing

Custom Contracting is a multifaceted company that has years of combined experience in the residential business. We are a family run experience in the residential and commercial business.

We are a family run business with life long ties to the construction industry. We have extensive experience in new construction, remodeling, additions, decks, and storm recovery repairs.

www.custom-contracting.ca

If they want real so contact me private...but 99$ is a myth...you should know by this prices..its fantasie!!!

secured-lic@z1p.biz

I sent in my money waited and waited, finally contacted them and was actually answered and told they would trace the order. I finally received the picture i'd sent them along with a blank virtual id card and a piece of plastic laminate. This site is just a scam run by a bunch of scumbags!

Thank you guys for the info: I was getting ready to make the same misstake. Just like you guys.

Thank you very much. An sorry for your guys lost.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #201449

LostIds is an appropriate name - no ID will ever be found in your mailbox!!! Lost $$ would be a better name because you are basically throwing your money away if you send them cash as instructed.

Trying to help others not make the same mistake that I did.

Wish I had read this website before I threw my money away. They are low life thieves.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #200631

There is a reason that there is no one to call or contact. They are busy out spending your money and will NEVER send you an ID.

They can talk about the competition posting bad comments, but try contacting them before hand and have a way of contacting them other than the e-mail on their website. You will not get one because you can never get contact who can be held accountable. I am telling you not to use them and I am speaking as a person who was robbed.

They promoted a product, I followed their instructions, sent them my money and never heard from them again. DON'T DO IT!!!!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #200624

:( This site is truly a scam. They should be lostids.***...because it is a big ***.

I sent my $$ months ago and tried a bunch of times to find out what was going on. When they did respond they were very rude and a bit threatening. There is no way to hold them responsible so shame on me for falling for their ***.

Don't do the same ~ if you really feel the need to give your money away, pick a good charity. These guys are low life thieves!!

#194305

OTHER COMPETITOR SITES ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO POST FAKE REVIEWS ON VARIOUS WEBSITES THEN THEY DIRECT THEM, TO THEIR OWN SITE. BEWARE. DO NOT TRUST ANY SITE THAT POSTS A REVIEW ON ITSA COMPETITION

ALL FAKE ID REVIEW SITES AND FORUMS ARE SET UP BY THE COMPETITION SITE IN ORDER TO GAIN YOUR BUSINESS...SO DO NOT ORDER A ID OR DRIVER LICENSE FROM ANY SITE THAT HAS REVIEWS ABOUT OTHER SITES...THEY WILL ALWAYS DIRECT YOU TO A SITE THAT THEY OWN...WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAM SITES POSTING AGAINST OTHER COMPETITOR SITES

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites...this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

[ID LISTING]~~~

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES~~~

21 days ago by Charles B [send email]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

18 days ago by Shell [send email]

hay

has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??

if so can u please help me out?

it would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by Hanna [send email]

Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

#194303

The site lostids.com is legitimate and the people posting this are just pissed competitors. I have ordered many products from them and they deliver and one of the best sites for buying novelty id card.

Rand

to Very satisfied customer Jackson, Tennessee, United States #633483

Is this really true Randy?

#194298

A load of croak i got my id today, i read this *** a few days after placing my order and was worried i lost my money, this is for sure some loser or madd writing this fake review or the police

#190247

When I complained about not receiving anything... and told them I would post my experience on Complaints sites...

they wrote back threatening to publish my personal information... name address, etc.... along with a statement that I was a ***! I have the email from them I can forward to anyone who wants to see it.

I have also reported them to every agency I could think of. These are gutter level Chinese animals!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #189445

whatever you do...do not fall for this ripoff! I didn't do my homework and sent $$ as directed by their website.

I am out over $100 and despite MANY attempts to get a response to where my order was...the most I ever got was a very RUDE response back......Do not fall for this scam!!

They are nothing but thieves!!! :(

I am embarrassed to say I was taken also! Looking back, I don't know how I could have been so ***.

Six months and nothing.... only a canned response that comes a few weeks after I email.

I looked into them further and found out it is a Chinese scam. I'll feel better after we nuke these bastards!

I too fell for this SCAM! Do NOT do it!

I sent over $100 and have received nothing.

I wish I had checked out these complaint boards first. I was a fool for sure.

I unfortunately fell for this scam too! All the warning signs are there....while I did get a response to my initial inquiry, it was a standard response that they send to any inquiry ~ it never addressed my questions So now I am out over $100....don't do it!!!!

I have just been reading these reviews and I can tell that the site really is a scam. How can I tell? Because the scammers reply is "oh its the competition trash talking"

well if it were the competition, then they would be saying, "don't go to this website, actually www._____.com is the right website"

but their not saying that... they just got scammed.