Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook.He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for work that he totally ruined.

How do you mess up security door installation unless you are a total idiot? Well he must be an idiot because he put the wrong size doors on my house and then chiseled the brick away to force a fit. Then he has the never to tell me that I owe him money. He left missing bricks chunks of brick off my house and then has the nerve to tell me to cough up more dough for shoddy work that has been left incomplete.

He did not have any tools, equipment, nothing. He doesn't even have a truck. Really?

My advice to anyone who comes across this loser is to Run do not walk.I’m posting the crooks picture so all will beware.

Review about: Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more