Landrum, South Carolina
1.6
Additional Fees

Ilovemygiants.com site owner Linda Fowler of Morganton NC claims to be a responsible Giant Schnauzer breeder and passionate about not producing puppies with the genetic defect, hip dysplasia .She writes on her website that there is no excuse for a breeder to allow their dogs to produce puppies with this defect.

How ironic that she is doing just that. When I notified her via email that our dog that we purchased from her 2 1/2 years ago has hip dysplasia, she never responded. DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM THIS BREEDER!!! She is not what the tries to project on her website.

We love our dog,Piper and it is hard to witness her suffer.

She has a incredible work drive, is very loyal and energetic and loves to play fetch every day. She can no longer be allowed to do this.

We will do what it takes to make sure Piper lives as pain free and active a life that she possibly can.I want to make sure no one else has to go through this pain that this breeder causes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: This breeder make an apology and pay for my dogs surgery.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Hello-

I also purchased a Giant puppy from this breeder last November.He came with lice and hookworms.

He also was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at 8 months old. And, he also has a genetic eye problem which will need to be surgically repaired when he gets neutered. I love him to death and wouldn't give him up for the world but now he will have a life long issue with his hips and will likely tear his ACLs as well. All I want is for him to live a happy, long life.

I would also not recommend this breeder- there is a reason the puppies are not expensive.

Sincerely,

Lisa Rigby and River

Yonkers, New York, United States #1243218

Linda Fowler lives at:

1595 Spainhour Rd

Morganton, NC

in a horrible junky trailor.

i would take her to small claims court. she has a criminal record and is just a nasty person with a nasty attitude!