Nantucket Distributing - Christmas Lights LED C9 Lights

I purchased four boxes of these lights and had to return two sets as they blown out and with replacing the fuse still did not correct the problem. Now I have to take my decorations down for a second time due to these lights malfunction.

I would like to know if you are having any other complaints with these lights. I purchased these at the Christmas Tree Shop in Delaware at a price of 6.99 a box.

StandingLadybird865
Bad quality
Review #1426857 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

Summit Racing Equipment - One not 10

one light NOT 10

ordered item (set of 10), see picture shows 10. They sent one light and they claimed they don't sell 10 for that price, offered refund and week later still no refund.

They responded “Your Review Was Rejected Because:

Shipping Complaints - Reviews must be product-focused.

Lacks Content and/or Coherence - Reviews must be relevant, contain intelligible sentences, and remain product-focuse

GlisteningStingray
Fast shipping
I didn’t like
Customer service did not have an open mind about defects
Not as described
Review #1426596 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Aliexpress - Car LED's exploded and caused fire

These LED's are according to the supplier suitable for citylights in 12 volt car. The LED lights however burned out after 15 minutes in a city light application.

The entire armature was blackened and units needed replacement. Euro 500,= damage.

NO RESPONCE FROM THE SUPPLIER !!! I started using these LED's after a few weeks. And that was to late to open a dispute.

Even no refund on this dangerous product!!!!!!!!!!!

BUYER PROTECTION ????? *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GlamorousWildBoar469
Tags
  • Dangerous Leds
Offered product
Dangerous led causing 600 dollar damage
Dangerous product
Loss
Preferred solution
Pay the damage and take the product off the market
Review #1425385 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - I got the worng thing

This is a wall light not a dusk to down foold light

GloomyCat659
Not as described
Review #1409590 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Lowes - Lowe's don't price match their own company price

I bought a light fixture at Lowe's in Northeast for $99.99 and they sent me to the other Lowe's in Warrington because I needed two of them. I had to travel 15 miles and cashier charged be $30 more.

So I showed the receipt for the exact same light I purchased at other store. I even showed her the picture of the sample light on display with $99.99 price tag on. They said they Lowe's don't price match even with their own company prices. I couldn't believe what I heard.

They wouldn't even bothered to call supervisor. I had to pay $129.99 + tax for the 2nd light..

FinickyBloodhound
Pricing issue
Review #1399950 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.4

Tophatter - SERVICE GETTING BETTER

several times we have had the wrong size or a different item ( LIGHTS for cars or different items not advertised being sent ) in resent months the service has been much BETTER . I do not know if my constant complaining has helped but the SERVICE IS MUCH BETTER AS OF LATE ..

well now since I have to put in 100 words it has been addressed and why does it need 100 words .. most people do not have time for jibber jabber I am one of them, get it done and git on with it HOPE THAT IS 100 WORDS …..

nope it was not 100 words so I can not sit here and keep on tapping the key board when all I needed to say was on the first three lines ( way up there in the first five lines ) hope I have made the point as I like this service but I do not have time for all this extra tapping as I am going to be late for work =. is that a 100 words now !!!!

Read

I have given up on recieving my ring ordered at christmas time, so Im £7. odd short and it seems can do nothing about it ? not that I want sympathy but Im in my 80s and dont have money to throw away....but seems that is the case on this site.....not happy.

I liked
Customer service is very fast
I didn’t like
Changing from what was advertized
Not as described
Review #1379837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1379837.

Lowes - Price matching

Purchased two lights from Lowe’s.com on Saturday! Received in mail in 5 days!

Awesome... except they went on clearance the same day I received them and now Lowe’s doesn’t want to price match them!!

Read

Look at their price match policy. Isn't much different than what you would see at other stores.

They don't match clearance prices. You have to realize that at some point almost everything and store sells will be discontinued at one point or another.

When this happens they put a clearance price on the items to clear out the inventory they have on hand. No, they aren't going to give everyone that bought them while they were a stock item a refund for that price difference.

GleamingSpiderMonkey
Pricing issue
Review #1347522 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Family Dollar - Rip off

I purchased 3. Tulip solar stake lights on clearance due to end of year.

I paid $1.50 plus tx each original $5.00 each. They should not have been sold to anyone. The glass tulip will not stay on the stake. Not worth returning.

The blue paint is coming off on ky hands.

Pure junk. Shame on family dollar for passing their loss off on the consumer.

InstructivePika557
Bad quality
Review #1342439 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - What percentage of you merchandise is from China?

. Not only does it take forever to receive but there is no way to return items.

Twice I ordered driveway solar light that were advertised as being a package of 4. Thinking maybe I read the first offer wrong, I ordered again. Guess what, there was only ONE in this shipment.

This is false advertising as for as I am concerned. I am most likely through with Tophatter.

Order referred to is #68670803. More details is stupid as I have said everything that need to be said to explain the problem but I can go on. I expect a refund of the purchase price AND shipping if applicable This part is in response second time it has told me I need 100 words. I counted before started and there were over 100 works This is Bull.

Probably done so we will get disgusted and drop the whole thing. Now I am even more determined to get my money back/

BestDrever184
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1301765 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Stoneberry - Defected solar lights

I have purchased a lot of products for the last 4 years. Last year 405096 is still

The same crap.

Solar lights work 50 to 75 % of the time. Stop selling BS SOLAR LIGHTS. BBB needs to hear about this called multiple timed on hold all day.

I know for sure when you want your money. You will get on the phone then Bad business

LikelyBasenjiDog
Bad quality
Review #1258581 is a subjective opinion of poster.