Led Outfitters - Bad product

Ledoutfitters sold me a discontinued light bar. They knew that this particular light bar had problems.

I started having problems in the first 30 days. The sales representative is very rude and refuse to refund my money. Instead, they just send me replacement parts. I’ve had to replace 14 different modules in the light bar in 8 months.

I have been out of almost $1000 for installation and light bar fees. Ledoutfitters is a horrible company

Light Bar
Review #1552900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1552900.

SpeedTech Lights - Lights are JUNK

1.4

Update by user Jun 29

Never did they contact me at all. That just goes to show how much they care about customer servkce

Original review posted by user May 30

first off I have bought a full roof mounted light bar for my commercial truck and have had nothing but problems with the connections because they are out in the weather (we live in new England Salt) Tried explaining that to them (they are in Texas) no clue how salt eats away at connections. Even after putting the electric greese to them.

second my boy bought me a set of visor red lights for Christmas.

Finally got to try to put them in (truck was parked in storage for the winter) generic brackets do not work at all. One side to small and the other way to big for the visor holder. Called the company had to order another set of brackets (at an additional cost ofcource) Get the brackets for gm and not even close to fitting. Called the company again they said I would half to have them refabricated to fit not even close to making them work.

So much for all plug and play.

In my opinion worst company to deal with. Whelin lights has the correct brackets and lights to fit a 2017 gmc pickup that are made correctly fit my truck correctly the first time with no hastle

Light Bar
Cons
Anything about them
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1546250 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Extreme Tactical Dynamics - Total scam

attempted to place an order for a amber light bar. luckily i looked carefully at website header.

"5 star" reviews does not hi light and no reviews are visible.

When I attempted to call no one answers the phone. I did attempt to place order because price was good, but canceled when i read real reviews and saw that all their merchandise is drop shipped from overseas.

Light Bar
Review #1427232 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Extreme Tactical Dynamics - Small business owner, tractor & trailer service

Ordered a Mirage 40 TIR Full Size LED Light bar from Extreme Tactical Dynamics, which took almost 2 month for delivery. Simple wiring to install, positive and negative, and plug in the control box.

We found some issues with the circuit board, with one circuit being grounded to the light bar housing and sending positive hot to the ground wire that also burnt up this part of the circuit board plus two other circuits on the second board were not working, we tested the lights. Contacted them by phone and were e-mailed instructions as to what to send, which was sent 08/26/18. Received a e-mail confirmation that I would hear back from them 24-48 hours, that did not happen. Sent them another e-mail on 09/05/18 and hoping for some kind of response, nothing.

On 09/11/18 I was able to get a hold of them on live chat, don't use the toll free # you will never get them to answer, lucky to get there live chat to work. I sent them pictures and detailed information concerning the circuit boards. All I wanted was to replace the circuit boards and get the light bar working. There response was sorry we can't do anything.

Spent over $300 for something that was defective and shipped to me. Don't order anything from this company, customer sucks and when you do order and they offer a free item good luck getting that.

Damaged or defective
new circuit boards
Review #1352984 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Junk non opp light bar

Ordered a 48" linear they sent me enforcer says it was upgrade worst thing is emailing them do they really cair bout customers or your money

Bad quality
Review #1281109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1281109.

Led Outfitters - Awesome experience! I ordered four Mini light bars and they

Awesome experience! I ordered four Mini light bars and they produce the brightest and surprising lights.

I just can't imagine how the costs of these lights are really reasonable!

Thanks to guys, you surpassed my expectations. Highly recommended lighting store, none other than LED Outfitters.

Good quality
Review #1269021 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Best LED at best price

5.0

I admire LED Outfitters. Their cost is really reasonable compared to different sites.

I never encountered any trouble buying on this site. Thank you for letting me experience such marvelous LED light bar stuff! I am inclined to web-based shopping and love to purchase stuff online. LED Outfitters never baffled me.

They generally convey great quality LED light bars. Their cost is exceptionally sensible. The LED light bar i had used in Trucks , scooter and in my bedroom. The installation is easy.

No professional is required but should be hand carefully while using it. Now i am planning to use in my shop. Will buy from them in bulk amount.

Also people who wanna need this, i will say dont hesistate to buy this. You wont be disappointed.

Good quality
Review #1252263 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Good service

5.0

LED Outfitters has extraordinary lights and lighting accessories at awesome costs. Bought some Mini LED light bars recently and I'm satisfied with the brightness.

Highly recommended!LED Outfitters is an AWESOME Emergency lighting Store. They have everything of your lighting needs. A decent place for buying LED lights.

Loved my buying experience from this website. Will definitely do business with them again soon!

Good quality
Review #1244952 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Excellent

5.0

I just purchased LED light bar from LED Outfitters. It was shipped very fast.

When I turned it on, the light was so bright! I got the well-made item. It was an excellent deal for me.

So pleased with the overall experience with LED Outfitters. Thanks for your wonderful service!

Good quality
Review #1201288 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company Products and Services Reviews

Led Outfitters - Waste of money

BEWARE!!! We purchased an led light bar almost a year ago for $700!

The very First week in service several modules (leds) started burning out. We contacted costumer service and they sent replacements. This exact same thing occurred over and over and over. Fast forward 8 months.

OVER 20 modules have burned out. The time and labor it has taken to replace these is costly and ridiculous. I've contacted sales/customer several times requesting an upgrade/replacement just to get ignored. Its hard to believe in this day and age people are taken advantage of and ripped off by companies like this.

If you've experienced the same with them please blast them every where and on their Facebook page.

Make people aware. Don't waste your time or money with this sub par company!

GreyBudgerigar702

Same situation, I'm beyond pissed at this scam company. Embarrassed to go to an emergency call when 60% of my lights are out

Hempstead, New York
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1199522 is a subjective opinion of poster.