Extreme Tactical Dynamics - Total scam

attempted to place an order for a amber light bar. luckily i looked carefully at website header.

"5 star" reviews does not hi light and no reviews are visible.

When I attempted to call no one answers the phone. I did attempt to place order because price was good, but canceled when i read real reviews and saw that all their merchandise is drop shipped from overseas.

TanRockHyrax
Light Bar
Review #1427232 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Extreme Tactical Dynamics - Small business owner, tractor & trailer service

Ordered a Mirage 40 TIR Full Size LED Light bar from Extreme Tactical Dynamics, which took almost 2 month for delivery. Simple wiring to install, positive and negative, and plug in the control box.

We found some issues with the circuit board, with one circuit being grounded to the light bar housing and sending positive hot to the ground wire that also burnt up this part of the circuit board plus two other circuits on the second board were not working, we tested the lights. Contacted them by phone and were e-mailed instructions as to what to send, which was sent 08/26/18. Received a e-mail confirmation that I would hear back from them 24-48 hours, that did not happen. Sent them another e-mail on 09/05/18 and hoping for some kind of response, nothing.

On 09/11/18 I was able to get a hold of them on live chat, don't use the toll free # you will never get them to answer, lucky to get there live chat to work. I sent them pictures and detailed information concerning the circuit boards. All I wanted was to replace the circuit boards and get the light bar working. There response was sorry we can't do anything.

Spent over $300 for something that was defective and shipped to me. Don't order anything from this company, customer sucks and when you do order and they offer a free item good luck getting that.

AustereEagle
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
new circuit boards
Review #1352984 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Junk non opp light bar

Ordered a 48" linear they sent me enforcer says it was upgrade worst thing is emailing them do they really cair bout customers or your money

Bad quality
Review #1281109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1281109.

Led Outfitters - Awesome experience! I ordered four Mini light bars and they

Awesome experience! I ordered four Mini light bars and they produce the brightest and surprising lights.

I just can't imagine how the costs of these lights are really reasonable!

Thanks to guys, you surpassed my expectations. Highly recommended lighting store, none other than LED Outfitters.

WindingLeopardTortoise
Good quality
Review #1269021 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Best LED at best price

I admire LED Outfitters. Their cost is really reasonable compared to different sites.

I never encountered any trouble buying on this site. Thank you for letting me experience such marvelous LED light bar stuff! I am inclined to web-based shopping and love to purchase stuff online. LED Outfitters never baffled me.

They generally convey great quality LED light bars. Their cost is exceptionally sensible. The LED light bar i had used in Trucks , scooter and in my bedroom. The installation is easy.

No professional is required but should be hand carefully while using it. Now i am planning to use in my shop. Will buy from them in bulk amount.

Also people who wanna need this, i will say dont hesistate to buy this. You wont be disappointed.

SaneCod
Good quality
Review #1252263 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Good service

LED Outfitters has extraordinary lights and lighting accessories at awesome costs. Bought some Mini LED light bars recently and I'm satisfied with the brightness.

Highly recommended!LED Outfitters is an AWESOME Emergency lighting Store. They have everything of your lighting needs. A decent place for buying LED lights.

Loved my buying experience from this website. Will definitely do business with them again soon!

ForkedGalapagosPenguin
Good quality
Review #1244952 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Excellent

I just purchased LED light bar from LED Outfitters. It was shipped very fast.

When I turned it on, the light was so bright! I got the well-made item. It was an excellent deal for me.

So pleased with the overall experience with LED Outfitters. Thanks for your wonderful service!

friedrichmichael85_79
Good quality
Review #1201288 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Led Outfitters - Waste of money

BEWARE!!! We purchased an led light bar almost a year ago for $700!

The very First week in service several modules (leds) started burning out. We contacted costumer service and they sent replacements. This exact same thing occurred over and over and over. Fast forward 8 months.

OVER 20 modules have burned out. The time and labor it has taken to replace these is costly and ridiculous. I've contacted sales/customer several times requesting an upgrade/replacement just to get ignored. Its hard to believe in this day and age people are taken advantage of and ripped off by companies like this.

If you've experienced the same with them please blast them every where and on their Facebook page.

Make people aware. Don't waste your time or money with this sub par company!

Finatic63
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1199522 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bulbhead - Crap pure crap

I bought there chargeable 60 led light. Does not charging light stays red and it’s total crap.

Bad quality
Review #1118673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1118673.
4.3

Led Outfitters - Great Services!

I have bought mini LED Light bars at discounted price. Quality was exceptionally well.

I liked the product as it was the same as per expectation. The service was good starting from the order, then payment till delivery. Big thanks to all the team at LED Outfitters. I must recommend the company to all looking for emergency LED lights.

I must say that LED Outfitters, keep the good services going on.

Will surely plan my next purchase from here only. As I can see there are a lot of discounts and promo offers are available, so it will be great buying the desired product of genuine quality at affordable price.

I liked
Quality was good
Fair pricing
Review #1051317 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1051317.