Robert "Bobby" Brown was hired to do electrical wiring. He broke his contract by sending another person to do the work.

He does not get along with other workers on the project, hence the work does not go forward. He has a habit of using 4-letter words. He bad-mouths other workers and the employer. He physically damages other people's work while doing his own.

He lies incessantly. He does low quality work and charges a lot.

He does not guarantee his work, will not fix what he did wrong. I hope you can read this review before hiring him.

Comments

Victorville, California, United States #589322

I have had earthlink over a year. The services works good for about three months at a time.

And when it is not working it's not working for over a month or longer. You can call everyday. You will have the representatives walk you through the same only steps. And get the same results afterwards (NOTHING).

I am so pissed off at this services. I am paying at this point for absoultely NOTHING. I also pay for bridging, to have access to 4 internet users at one time. If I am able to access the internet for 3 to 5 minutes before I am booted out, only 1 users is able to have access.

When you ask to be credited for non usage, you are still billed. I am at the end of my rope.

Why cant they just send someone out to fix the ***. I at this point is so frustated I am ready to throw their modem in a box and cancel my service and try and find away to notify people DON'T GO EARTHLINK.