i called to get an ac compressor clutch,quoated 72 dollars ,drove 80 miles was then told it is 104 dollars called corprate headquarters was hung up on the first time called back the cust service rep called the store the store indicated i spoke to the manager and he quoted me the correct price of 104 and then told me because he is not a liar,well if hes not a liar and i drove 80 miles just to waste time ,fuel,and be called a liar this company needs to be in the nfl,[not for long] league,i really want a job there now ,heads will roll house would be cleaned out and i would make everyone including the ceo sign a paper that states THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT OR I AGREE TO BE FIRED ON THE SPOT AND WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO THE CUSTOMER I LIED TO,now that being said i purchased a brand new ac compressor and clutch at auto zone for 140 and they thanked me for my business,im going to file corprate complaints and complaints with the bbb if they think im kidding they all can remember me and this statement in the unemployment line!!!!

Comments

farmer111

TOO BAD THIS SITE DOESNT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS TO CORRECT THE HEADINGS ON MY POST

farmer111

U812CATTLECO IS NOT THE PROBLEM THAT IS MY BUSINESS,O'REILLY AUTO PARTS IS THE PROBLEM CHILD

THIS IS O,REILLY AUTO PARTS IM TALKING ABOUT