Letters fron NRAC

916 of 8736 Other Company reviews

They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money.But I want to know who true is this .

Please i need help i dont Want to be scam againg because Im a poor Lady And i dont have the money to send to her time to send it the change me betuneen $25.00 to $ 39.00 all the time .Please I need help if you be so kind thank you ATT Mrs Elba colon I don't know If the work with my sponsor but I want to find out what going on

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Collection Letter
Review category
Collection Agencies
review #597164

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
916 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19, 2015 #948076

I looked up 'National Awards Advisory Center' (NAAC) and apparently sending them money only enters you in the sweepstakes. You didn't win anything and you're basically paying for an entry.

0 0 Reply
yahoo-victim

Feb 19, 2015 #948024 Bridgeton, New Jersey, United States

IF someone tells you that you won some contest you did not enter... it is a scam
IF someone calls you on the phone and says you won some contest you did not enter... it is a scam
IF someone sends you an email that you did not give your email address to... it is probably a scam
IF someone sends you mail that says send us money to claim your prize... it is a scam
Only give money for something you have in your hand from a reputable company. Scams are all around us these days. Never divulge personal information to someone online, over the phone, or from a letter such as this.
Read the following for detailed information: http://pain-and-depression.com/Library/scam-defense-your-financial-safety/

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×