Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
I just saw him posting ads with another number 763-280-6395
Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2013
I bought a car too (2003 Chrysler Voyager) from 763-447-7614 - 763-267-1960 - 651-442-0545 back in May and took it in for an oil change yesterday they said it looked like the car was very poorly maintained even though the outside of the engine was deep cleaned. Mechanic said it looked like the car sat for a long time then was cleaned up cosmetically to look nice. They said the Tranny fluid was burnt, oil and filter where very old, Spark plugs were in bad shape and the bearings, Tie rods and ball joints were in desperate need of a lube job and something called Engine Block Sealer was recently added in the antifreeze.......I'm so sad :(
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car And Truck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I bought this chicken not knowing that it was raw ate it and got very sick the next day , went to the doctor and bacteria exams came in positive..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"