Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
I just saw him posting ads with another number 763-280-6395
Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2013
I bought a car too (2003 Chrysler Voyager) from 763-447-7614 - 763-267-1960 - 651-442-0545 back in May and took it in for an oil change yesterday they said it looked like the car was very poorly maintained even though the outside of the engine was deep cleaned. Mechanic said it looked like the car sat for a long time then was cleaned up cosmetically to look nice. They said the Tranny fluid was burnt, oil and filter where very old, Spark plugs were in bad shape and the bearings, Tie rods and ball joints were in desperate need of a lube job and something called Engine Block Sealer was recently added in the antifreeze.......I'm so sad :(
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car And Truck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they..."
- "Emilio Rodriguez . Lives in Bastrop Texas. Don't hire this man to do anything. He will..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "I bought this chicken not knowing that it was raw ate it and got very sick the next day , went to the doctor and bacteria exams came in positive..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."