Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
I just saw him posting ads with another number 763-280-6395
Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2013
I bought a car too (2003 Chrysler Voyager) from 763-447-7614 - 763-267-1960 - 651-442-0545 back in May and took it in for an oil change yesterday they said it looked like the car was very poorly maintained even though the outside of the engine was deep cleaned. Mechanic said it looked like the car sat for a long time then was cleaned up cosmetically to look nice. They said the Tranny fluid was burnt, oil and filter where very old, Spark plugs were in bad shape and the bearings, Tie rods and ball joints were in desperate need of a lube job and something called Engine Block Sealer was recently added in the antifreeze.......I'm so sad :(
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car And Truck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I bought this chicken not knowing that it was raw ate it and got very sick the next day , went to the doctor and bacteria exams came in positive..."