Leanne Pawluk is a thief and a scammer

27 of 8736 Other Company reviews

First she steals my Van2010 tickets.VANOC wouldn't forward my tickets so I asked her if she could forward them to me, she stole them.

Second, I paid her close to $50,000 to write some short stories for me.

Three years later and she still hadn't done that work. I retained an attorney, she claimed she would finally do the work I paid her to do. Three months later and she finally started working on them. The first two she submitted were garbage.

If you've ever graded a term paper submitted by a student that wrote it before class started would be a generous description. She also decided to make fun of me. I told her to fix those problems. Three more months she finally fixed the grammar/spelling but NOT the content.

She also had the gall to claim that even after all the money I paid her, she didn't have to do anything I liked.

I retained a lawyer again and the *** hasn't started to refund me the money let alone pay or return my tickets.She's a thief.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Freelance Writer
Review category
Professional Services
review #945918 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 04 #1249994 Seattle, Washington, United States

I should also mention that Leanne was in Vancouver, BC.
Back in 2014, instead of doing any of the work I asked her to do or talking to me as a "friend", she contacted people local to me to harass and threaten me. She also contacted someone to torture me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×