Additional Fees

First she steals my Van2010 tickets.VANOC wouldn't forward my tickets so I asked her if she could forward them to me, she stole them.

Second, I paid her close to $50,000 to write some short stories for me.

Three years later and she still hadn't done that work. I retained an attorney, she claimed she would finally do the work I paid her to do. Three months later and she finally started working on them. The first two she submitted were garbage.

If you've ever graded a term paper submitted by a student that wrote it before class started would be a generous description. She also decided to make fun of me. I told her to fix those problems. Three more months she finally fixed the grammar/spelling but NOT the content.

She also had the gall to claim that even after all the money I paid her, she didn't have to do anything I liked.

I retained a lawyer again and the *** hasn't started to refund me the money let alone pay or return my tickets.She's a thief.

I didn't like: She lied about being a friend, She lied about her deliverables, She stole my tickets.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1249994

I should also mention that Leanne was in Vancouver, BC.

Back in 2014, instead of doing any of the work I asked her to do or talking to me as a "friend", she contacted people local to me to harass and threaten me. She also contacted someone to torture me.