This was a delivery of much needed medicine sent next day air. On 12/13 she rang the doorbel and then ran off b4 we could get to the door.

2nd day she rang the bell and I made a mad dash to the door in time to catxh her half way to her truck!

She blamed my dogs and said I wasn't leaving just backing away from the dogs at the door. But I hadn't even opened the door and this lady has delivered to my house for years and previously never worried about my dogs that are friendly and kept away from the door when people come to the front door. I realize it's Christmas rush and drivers want to finish their routes and go home, but this is just very poor servive with no consideration that I need my medicine. She knows what is is as she's deliverred many times and the pkg says it's from the VA hospital I'm beginning to really prefer FEDEX, their drivers are professional and always give a person a couple of minutes to get to the door!!!

This incident was very poor service and hurts your reputation. Danny Olivas 1211 Pitt St NE, ABQ, NM 87112

Comments