2.3

Lazada Philippines - SCAMMERS

Last august I ordered a grass cutter from their website for 6800Php. There was also cheaper version for 5800. Brand was Suzuki. When it arrived it was cheaper version plus it was obvious fake counterfeit item so I decided to return it. It went ok and on month or so I received store credit for this sum.

Reading all the instructions carefully It was clear what it was multi use, not for one time purchase. So I used it to buy car covers for 1000Php and everything worked.

When I tried to use remaining credit it didn’t work, supposedly i’m used it all.

So far I have been trying to get refund for about 20 times, got numerous promises, delays, even back calls from their“customer service”, all have been lies and total BS.

They tried to convince me what I have been using it all, what it is only for one time purchase, what I never return anything. They must have a book nearby with instructions how to deceive customers…

Finally last month i received an e-mail what my case is closed because problem is solved on my favor. But I still didn’t get refund!!!

Search on internet shows numerous similar cases. They send you the cheaper version, if you accept it you will not get the balance back, if you send it back you lose all your money.

So it s not an isolated case, they are real scammers and turd company.

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

AboundingKoala
Tags
  • Lazada Scammer
I liked
Some items were good, Delivery time acceptable
Got scammed 110usd, Wasted numerous hours on customer service chat and e-mails
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1289583 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Flexshopper - Mower that cut on & off

Received a lawnmower from flex shopper 1st it was delivered to the wrong address, 2. it will not stay started3 it’s the wrong model 4.

I’ve emailed and call Flex shopper and they STILL have not sent a return label. I was told by Walmart the company the mower was sent from that this model has many,many issues

Bad quality
Review #1252562 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1252562.

Rural King - Rider mower

I wanted to purchase they said they couldnt sell it to me for the price shown.

Pricing issue
Review #1244295 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1244295.

Walmart - Will never buy from them again

I purchased a lawnmower from Walmart on 2/13 18. I canceled my order less than 1 1/2 hours later because I decided to go into their local store a purchase it so I didn't have to wait to have it shipped.

It was never canceled even though it wasn't shipped until 2 days later. That was the least of my problems. I received my lawnmower on 2/22/18. I opened the box & found oil all over the lawnmower & the instructions & owners manual ruined.

By this time, I'm pissed off big time. I clean everything off & proceed to put it together. Guess what? I'm missing a nut that attaches the handle.

I called & complained. Sat on hold forever. They don't offer me anything 2.00 worth of oil.

Screw Walmart. I will never buy anything from these {{REDACTED}} again.

Read

Why didn't you call the manufacturer? There is always an 800 number to call if you have any problems. The manufacturer is in a position to solve your problem much faster than the retailer.

@Anonymous

I contacted the manufacturer. They blamed Fedex for rough handling.

I contacted Fedex, They blamed Walmart for not adequately preparing or packing for safe transportation of shipment. I contacted Walmart, They just connect me back to the manufacturer.

You tell me. who the *** is to blame?

That’s funny when my mower had literally two left front wheels I went back to my Walmart where I purchased it and was give the correct wheel out of a unopened box. I’m guessing the real issue is that you didn’t get any help at the store and from online.

Neither Walmart nor the manufacturing company is going to help if you ordered it online. Not without sending it back at your costs. What this means is the SHIPPING COMPANY is ultimately responsible for the product being damaged. If you think that ANY shipper uses a gentle touch when handling your packages you are wrong.

Every package is hucked and tossed around as they go from truck to hub to plane to truck again. Take it up with them as going after the retailer is silly. You can bet a billion dollars that if anything had spilled BEFORE the shipper picked it up that shipper wouldn’t take it.

Meaning this all happened DURING TRANSIT. I understand ring pissed but be pissed at the right party.

Very excited that I will not have to see you in Walmart again. Good riddance.

@Anonymous

I bet your are. Go back to retrieving those shopping carts from Walmart's parking lot .Stupid!

At least I work. Lazy!

Walmart doesn't manufacture the lawnmower, not their fault the nut wasn't in it.Why should they give you anything?

@Anonymous

I don't give a damn about the nut. It's the oil bag breaking that *** me off.

If something is shipped containing oil or any other hazardous material. It should be packaged better so it doesn't break. As for Why should they give you anything?

I don't want anything from them. They can kiss my a*s.

@Anonymous

If you don't want anything, why did you say :"They don't offer me anything 2.00 worth of oil."?Walmart also didn't package the item. Your issue is with the manufacturer.Grow up.

@Anonymous

Whats the use? too many moron walmart kiss*sses on this site that have nothing better to do than put someone down. Don't even have the guts to use anything but Anonymous .

@Anonymous

Oh, & by the way, When your a big bad company like Walfart, Don't you think they would stand behind what they sell? Don't you think they would want to have a reputation for taking care of their customers so they will come back & give you their hard earned money ?

Not a chance. These people have no people skills & the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Why did you open and put it together if you had went to the store and purchased one locally?That makes no sense at all.

@Anonymous

I didn't purchase one locally. learn to read!

I wanted to purchase one locally. but Walmart didn't cancel my order like they should have.

@Anonymous

Are you drunk?You said : "I canceled my order less than 1 1/2 hours later because I decided to go into their local store a purchase it so I didn't have to wait to have it shipped"You just sound like a miserable, low class person.

@Anonymous

You people are really stupid. I hit the cancel button after ordering because I wanted to by it at my local Walmart.

They didn't cancel my order like they should have, So I didn't purchase it locally.

I'm sorry if I speak over your pea brained head. My God, what a bunch of low life idiots you people are.

View more comments
rowlandthis
Anything about them
Poor customer service
Price reduction
Review #1195478 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - I have been scammed by of gentleman that sells lawnmower on

He delivered a lawn mower to me that was defective he delivered it at night so I could not research it until he was gone

user19538407
Damaged or defective
Review #1178885 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Sears - Horrible customer service

we purchased a brand new lawn mower about 4 moths ago from our local sears in Greensburg pa, the lawnmower was on of the self propelled pro series 28 inch cut, i mowed the lawn with it 3 times and it broke down on us, the cable that operates the blades broke, my wife called up sears to try and get us a full refund, but they said no, also keep in mind we never were able to talk to a person who speaks english, i think sears does this on purpose. so anyways they said they would send out a service tech to repair the lawnmower, so we gave the lady the full description of the lawn mower, including the model number and we even went as far as send pics of the lawnmower.

so she said ok someone will have to be home between 8am and noon, so i told off work , well the tech shows up and tells us he does not have any parts on hand and that he will have to order the parts , and the parts will take 1 week to get in, So i lost a whole day of wages and the lawnmower was not fixed, keep in mind i am self employeed contractor so when i dont work i loose a lot of money, so now i was pretty mad , and of course calling sears words you do not want to hear, so now the parts came in 3 weeks later, in that time period we had to hire a landscaping company to mow our yard, which now cost us more money, so now the parts are in, and of course some are missing. so we had to wait another week on the other parts, so now all the parts are in and they schedule us for today ( 11-154-2017 ) and of course i had to take off work again, and they told us someone would be here between 8am and noon, well this time no one showed up at all. UNREAL. so i called up my wife and she called them up and they told her they have to reschedule us, now keep in mind the night before they sent us an email confirming todays appointment.

so now no one is coming at all, they basically just left us hanging and i took off another day of work. not only will they not refund us the full amount of this pile of junk, but now they are having us take off work and not even showing up, BOY WHOULD I LIKE TO WRAP MY HANDS AROUND THE OWNER OF SEARS NECK AND CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF HIM. so now i am fed up with this and i call them up only to get some person on the mail who can not speak english and who can care less about our situation, i told him i wanted to speak with higher management he tells me there is no higher management, this is how the owners and CEO of sears operate, they forward all the calls to a call center that is full of people for another country and can care less about americans. so i urge anyone who reads this STAY AWAY FROM SEARS, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE OR YOUR HARD EARNED AMERICAN MONEY, they are crooks.

we still have a broken down lawnmower, and nothing has been resolved, i told my wife to call up an attorney and sue there *** es off. i dont care if it cost me more money that what i would get back , i would have this on every channel available so that people can see just how big of crooks they are. i will not take anymore time of work , so if my wife wants the yard mowed she will either have to mow it herself or get on the phone and start talking to an attorney.

im done wasting my time with sears and there incompetent people and so forth. if anyone has similar experience we should all get together and get a large class action lawsuit going on.

rayjoe12345
I didn’t like
Customer service, Product is poor qaulity, Service tech did not show up
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD QUALITY, WARRANTY ISSUE, RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY,
Full refund
Review #1131258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rural King - Blade shot out from the mower again.

Would the manager of Greensburg Indiana please contact me please?812 593-0630

Bad quality
Review #1062882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1062882.

Scammed on offerup

Full of scams, bought a lawnmower and did not work when using it.

Bad quality
Review #1059603 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1059603.

Lawn Mower Review

.My 74 year old Mother bought a lawn mower from Badcock and it does not work. The compsny will not give her a new one. Such a shame to take advantage of an old lady.

Damaged or defective
Review #1039090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1039090.
1.7

Leroy Merlin - Lawn Mower Review

Just a month ago I collected a tractor lawn mower (Not Cheap 1800e ) paid 1000 up front now paying 4 lots of 200e. They asked me to wait 3 weeks but as living here 16years I said I would collect in 4 weeks.

At Chantepie near Rennes as there is an English Guy working in the garden part and I thought (silly me) that I would be told all, I did have a French friend with me for back up. They cancelled the date twice putting it back each time by a week. But I said ok yo that. After the first cut the base sou fed as if it was loose.

I was told not to touch it as my guarantee wouldn't work. I went back to shop for advice where the English Guy didn't have time to talk with me as busy ! But did have time to talk to my French friend about a place he liked that she also knew !!! We went to the after sales desk where they didn't help but gave us a number to ring.

When ringing they were detedetermined not to understand me to the frustration of the boyfriend of my friend so he took the phone to complain and order the pick up of the mower as we weren't allowed to touch it. 3 years warranty on it. Used once had one week !!!! We now go d out that we have to fill in so many forms on line yo even be able to talk (if lucky) to someone about mower.

It's now 3 weeks ago and I can't be bothered any more. I will get it fixed myself. NEVER AGAIN will I get a motor or tool from these people. Take notice please.

So friendly before you buy but on returns shocking.

And I notice also how they were dealing with other complaints . It wasn't good.

Warranty issue
Review #1021069 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1021069.