Wish - Laptop not working properly

The laptop is not working properly.

All functioning are failing. Neither the touchpad is working properly not the softwares are working, even there is a problem in connecting to net.

wifi connections are giving troubles. It is also not allowing apps to work and even downloading.

GodlyXRayTetra232
Bad quality
Review #1446628 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Laptop without a computer not what I ordered

I ordered a laptop and it

didn't come with the computer as shown on

T.V. Phone constantly busy.

PointedCottontopTamarin341
Not as described
Review #1411658 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Laptop scammer

I bought 5 laptops that were supposed to be complete and a couple working. When I got home they are all missing hard drives and 3 have broken screens. Now the seller ignores me and won’t refund my money after sending me a text telling to come get my money back.

NuttySpinyDogfish
Not as described
Review #1382173 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Scammed

I bought a laptop from a seller and he told me all the specifications. I was very specific with my questions.

I met him in public on 9/26 and he gave me the laptop in the case, i looked it over, gave him the money and i left. When i got home i realized he gave me the wrong charger so i went to message him and he blocked me. I took it to a computer expert and everything the seller told me was a lie! I have reported this seller however nothing is being done!

I want my money back! If something is not done I will never use let go again! I want this resolved.

I also believe it was a stolen computer if so the police will be involved. This seller messed with the wrong woman!!!!

SafeWhale
Not as described
Review #1367600 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Lazada Philippines - Laptop Worth 49K NAGING RECORD BOOK?1?1?

I received my package today, which was unusually thin and light, considering that what I ordered was a 15.6" laptop. Good thing nandun pa yung courier.

Binuksan ko sa harap nila then it turned out to be TWO RECORD BOOKS. They assisted me with how to return the item and have a refund be processed. Bakit, hindi ba pwede nilang dalhin pabalik yung item even though super obvious naman na wrong item? What the *** ilang buwan kong pinag-ipunan yung pera tapos gagawin nyo ito sa akin?

I've had multiple successful Lazada orders tapos ngayon lang nangyari SA PINAKAMAHAL pa na order ko?

Wow, I am returning the "Laptop" which is basically two Valiant Brand Record Books taped together first thing in the morning. Please do the right thing Lazada and Blacklist the seller "COMPLINK" and issue me a refund.

LazadaPH

Hi FoamyBeetle, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

FoamyBeetle
Not as described
Review #1347201 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aliexpress - Shocking service

I bought a laptop and 9 months later it stopped working. They won’t respond to me so I’ve basically wasted my money! Will never use again

GlossyNewfoundland
Damaged or defective
Review #1345467 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Buddys Home Furnishings - My computer doesn't work

Nonthing still have the same problem been dealing with this for months almost a year can't enjoy the product would like to replace this computer with a new one without buddies company in my computer

VitalWestHighlandTerrier144
Bad quality
Review #1342578 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Wish - Terrible terrible terrible

i bought a laptop, when charge it, it heats up so much i cant unplug with bare hand, i rewuedted a new chager so far all i get is rewuest for pictures i sent them all , ok do whats YOUR next step..been over a month still nothing done..very unhappy with wish at this time .HELP ,i have a laptop i cant use.4rh time contacting customer servive i try calling ,no real person.

ResponsiveBeardedDragon
Damaged or defective
Review #1335118 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Best Buy - 2 Lemon Laptops Computers

I brought 2 laptops in 2 years both went bad within 1 year or less brought them back within the 14 day period for a new ones and was refused wrote to the ceo and area manager they offered to send them out ,1 was send out for repairs and went down in 6 months im the only one using them , lost over $750.00 and both got kick out in the garbage ! Very Very bad consumer service , never go back to bestbuy to buy anything, you sure not buy from them too !!!

They like to keep your money and talk nice when they sell you something ,its all lies .Boycott there Stores !!! J.Bernzweig

Bad quality
Review #1329226 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1329226.

Lazada Philippines - Took my Money, Cancelled my Order, Told to Wait Two Months for Refund

I bought a laptop worth 70000 through Lazada. The money left my account and was given to Lazada.

My order was cancelled an hour later for supposedly not paying for the item. Lazada pretended that the money was still in my account and one agent told me that I did not even have an account with them. Eventually, after going through about five different agents, I finally spoke to somebody who admitted that Lazada had the money.

I was told that it had been refunded and to contact them the next day if I hadn't received the money. When I contacted them the next day, I was told that I would have to wait up to two months for the money to be returned.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer. May we know the order number of your item for us to check it on our system?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

UltimateBedlingtonTerrier
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1295752 is a subjective opinion of poster.