Lampeez - No Customer Service!

Ordered a 3D lamp for my Grandson at Christmas, he is 16. He is a swimmer, so I ordered the swimmer lamp, I received a lamp with two wine glasses and a wine bottle!

I have contacted them numerous times, with absolutely no response to date. I noticed there is no telephone number on the website, now I know why...............

TalkativeZebu
Poor customer service
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1443482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lampeez - Laneez 3 D illusion lamps

I ordered a helmet and unicorn 3 D lamps only to find out that it’s a piece of plastic that lights up. NO 3 D illusion whatsoever.

GiantChicken151
Bad quality
Review #1443316 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Great Furniture Deal - Great, sturdy, just what we needed!

Love this lamp! Perfect for a nightstand.

I got the black shade, which looks awesome with the light shining through it. The outlet on the base is super convenient, now I don't have to run an extension cord up to my nightstand just to charge my phone or iPad. Great buy, definitely recommend! I purchased for my Son's room right after Christmas.

He loves the charging port and the clean design of the lamp. Also the chain to turn it on. It is a very nice lamp and 1 I would have purchased it had I found it in a store.

He uses a 60 watt bulb and it gives off a nice amount of light. Nice quality and attractive!

StrictBandedPalmCivet
Fair pricing
Review #1432672 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lampeez - DO NOT PURCHASE! FALSE AD

Received product, this is a piece of etched glass that sticks into a circular plastic light. Biggest Scam ever! Don't waste your money.

TwinTarantula
Full refund
Review #1432287 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lampeez - Cancelled 0rder Immeditely, they acknowledged receiving it. Sent order anyhow.

Dec 17, 2018 I cancelled a miss order. They acknowledged it.

Then I put another order in that I wanted.

Instead of sending me the correct order only, they also sent me the order that I cancelled. Now I am having a hard time reaching them and talking to Customer Service for making a return.

DraftyCeskyFousek307
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1430942 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lampeez - These are bogus! Do not buy!

I ordered 3 of these lamps as gifts; I loved the fact that they would appear to be 3-D when lit. When they arrived, they were simply etched plastic drawings,and when lit, there was no 3-D effect at all.

What a rip-off! When I complained to the company that they were not as advertised and that I did not want to pay a "restocking fee" to return them,they offered me $10 to just keep them. I told them, "No thanks!" I would be embarrassed to give these as gifts.

I believe that this company posts its own positive reviews. Be warned...

Not as described
Review #1424880 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1424880.

Lampeez - SCAM COMPANY

Don't order. They will charge your credit card and not deliver anything.

LightheartedJay
I didn’t like
Never sent product nor refunded money
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1422881 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lampeez - Over charged

I ordered 3 lamps. Two at one time on 11/7/18

! on 11/12/18

I was charged 69.98 and 30.00 on 11/7 equaling $99.98.

I was charged 69.98 on 11/12

I was charged 107.99 on 11/23

It looks like I was charged $107.99 on 11/23 for nothing. I would appreciate a refund for $107.98!

MysteriousNurseShark
Pricing issue
Full refund
Review #1422107 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

Sturbridge Yankee Workshop - Stoneware lamp purchase

I purchase a small stoneware jug handle lamp. It said the lamp was 10".

Well, it was not the lamp base itself, it was the shade! (had to wait 2 months for the shade extra ) The lamp is half the size. That is not the main issue however. When the lamp was delivered to my home, it had no hardware to attach the shade to the base, or finial.

All were missing. I proceeded to call and they say in a couple days it will ship.

The price of the lamp (small lamp) was $179 to be missing the hardware to set the lamp up! I felt ripped off for the hardware to not be in there with the actual lamp!!!

SoftBullock753
Missing hardware careless big
Not as described
Review #1420311 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Lamps Plus Open Box - Terrible

I ordered two sconces from Lamps Plus Open Box ($59 each, vs the $99 each at regular Lamps Plus). One of them was delivered to me, and the other was sent back due to an incorrect address (despite them being sent to the same address).

I contacted customer service and all they could do was offer me a refund. I called again trying to have the same $59 sconce sent back to me (they just received it, so you'd think routing it back to me would not be a problem). But now I'm being told it's not showing in stock and the only ones available are $99 at Lamps Plus, and they cannot offer me the same $59 open box price. All of this due to an error on their end with shipping.

Now I have one sconce without a match, and do not care to spend the extra money. They're OK in person but for $99 each I would just shop elsewhere.

This whole thing has been a headache and customer service is rather unhelpful. I won't be ordering there again.

HungryCarolinaDog
Poor customer service
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1411608 is a subjective opinion of poster.