4.8

Gearbest - HX OUTDOORS High Hardness Straight Field Survival Army Knife

i have bought this knife having in mind that it will be for every day.When i received i realised that it was more than this.The handle is comfortable,so light to the belt that you forgot to have it worn and the firestrater is quite useful for camping or outdoor activities...

for the price is of high quality.

recommended for many uses..

TenuousStagBeetle
Great variety, Good prices
Fair pricing
Review #1483977 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Fraudulent charge

Around October 4th 2018 wish took roughly 460$ from my account I’ve done everything to resolve this and nothing has been resolved I want my money back due to the orders in question we’re not placed by me but yet a 10 year old neighbor child. And I did not even receive the product I’ve canceled all the orders thru every store the purchases were made from.

SadButterfly625
Problems with payment
Review #1411791 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Botach Tactical - BROKEN KNIFE

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE, I PURCHASED A KNIFE FROM BOTACH AND IT WAS DELIVERED BROKEN. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GOT THE RUNAROUND.

THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE AND THEY WILL SPEAK WITH THE REP. WHATEVER THAT MEANS. I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.

I WILL CALL MY BANK TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE SINCE THEY ARE NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILTY OF SENDING SOMETHING BROKEN AND CORRECTING THE ISSUE. THEY ARE ALSO BIG EBAY SELLERS. SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM ON THAT SITE AS WELL.

IT'S FUNNY AS THEY ASK FOR A REVIEW AS SOON AS YOU CLICK PURCHASE ON THEIR SITE. TERRIBLE TERIBLE COMPANY!

bkbotach

Dear customer, we want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced regarding the purchase of your knife. We try and get back to our customers as soon as we hear back from our vendors in regards to broken merchandise, but we are very sorry you've had to wait longer than you expected for a response.

Please reach out to us at (702) 703 5455 or via email at bk@botach.com so we can locate your order and find out exactly what happened.

We would like the opportunity to make this right by you and earn your business back. Sincerely, the Botach team.

user79621618
I didn’t like
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1215281 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Experience with Touch of Modern

I bought four items from Touch of Modern. The first one was a picture, and the second one was an art deco piece that I bought for my son.

Its the last two that I bought and received that I had issue with. An hour glass, and a dagger. The dagger was cheap and not well made. The knife is too small for my hand.

The second, the hour glass. Because of a shipping SNAFU, it took 2 months to be delivered. I was shocked at the cheapness of this product . I paid $35.00 for this item, and it's real worth is about $2.00.

Very disappointed with my purchase. I would advise potential buyers of the products advertised by this company, to make an about face, and avoid this Touch of Modern, at all cost!

Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix shipping ad dont enhan photo
Review #1180840 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1180840.

Everbuying- Good shopping experience

In this store I have been ordering for several years... My order (E1710091258574490)High quality pocket folding knife.

I bought in discount with a coupon of 10%. Good quality product at low price. Sanrenmu, Enlan, Ganzo, Firebird. I have the opportunity to reduce the price by using points.

Everbuying.net is the best store ever. This store make the best deals and better than most of online shopping site. One order was lost by the postal service. I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again.

The dispatching time is very fast. Usually there are many options to refund order loss.

I am very pleased with the store and its support service. I recommend this store.

Kinnear
Good quality
Review #1167310 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - I got what i searched for

I am into knife throwing, it is hobby of mine, well i just like to hit targets with anything to be honest and i was searching for sturdy throwing knifes which won't cost me much, after checking many sites it the end only dhgate had what i was searching for, great throwing knifes, quality is there and so is an great look. I ordered them in September of 2016, still using them and they show minimal damage, still having fun with them. Can't say much more, i didn't have any other blades to compare them to because this are first ones i bough, all other i made myself, but they are all bent and damaged no mater which metal i used (like steel, iron and inox), only thing i can say is that these knifes are much much better.

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Good quality
Review #1155393 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1155393.

The Bradford Exchange - Angry consumer

I ordered the Sacred Meeting knife collection also got everything except the last three knifes was told number seven was back ordered also for two years then told they no longer had anymore and would not be getting anymore. I told them I wanted a full refund and send me the stuff and I would return everything I didn't want a partial collection.

I never heard from them again. Do not order any collections from them.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1145945 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1145945.

Gearbest - Buena página compra online

Estoy muy contento con mi experiencia en Gearbest, el servicio de atención al cliente muy atento, así como la rapidez en preparación y envío de los pedidos. Recomiendo 100x100 esta página, yo personalmente no he tenido hasta la fecha ningún problema

txetxu_zgz
Fast order processing
Review #1142854 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Dhgate - Great

i am waiting on a refund dispute, I had accidentally ordered 2 items because the app froze, but it is being handled quickly. lots of items to choose from. all good quality knives. I havent had experience with any other products.

All of my items have arrived, however one knife did have a small rust spot on it, but the seller offered to compensate for it. every other transaction has been great. i am waiting on a refund dispute, I had accidentally ordered 2 items because the app froze, but it is being handled quickly.

lots of items to choose from. all good quality knives.

Dhgate2014

Hi dario1241,

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

dario1241
I liked
What i ordered i received
Good customer service
Review #1129637 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Gearbest - I liked this store.

Bought cheap item and I;m very satisfied with the service i have received while shopping online. Ordered together with other positions in the general premise, the blades are separately packed in 5 pcs.

In the boxes and all together in a bag with a latch, so that everything went fine. In appearance, very sharp, as far as the time shows, but this amount will last for a long time. Goods match the description. Great job!

Great job! Excellent seller! great product! I got very kind and customer oriented interaction during the transaction.

This was the best case among all purchases that I experienced in Chinese online shops.

Price, quality, delivery time, packing, customer communication and business attitude are all satisfactory ! Thanks to two kind contact persons !!

bravboy
Shipping time
Good customer service
Review #1126945 is a subjective opinion of poster.