KIRSTEN COLEMAN OF INDIANA, PA RIPPED ME OFF IN AN EBAY SALE

331 of 8736 Other Company reviews

I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED THAT WAS DEPICTED ON HER SALES SITE.I CONTACTED EBAY AND I WAS TOLD I RECEIVED THE ITEM AS DESCRIBED PER MISS COLEMAN.

THE COAT SHOWN IN THE ATTACHED PICTURES IS NOT LABELED, HAS A DIFFERENT LINING AND COLLAR. PLUS IT SMELLS AWFUL. THIS PURCHASE HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I WILL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN.

THE BURBERRY COAT PURCHASE WAS TO BE MY DAUGHTER'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND NOW I HAVE VERY LITTLE MONEY TO PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE.I AM JUST DEVASTATED AND WANT TO WARN EVERYONE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING WITHOUT PHYSICALLY SEEING IT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
not as described and bad quality.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Burberry Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #762408 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
331 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22 #1148332

That's a shame to cheat people like that. E-Bay should also be held accountable. That's what they claim isn't it? To prevent those type of unscrupulous actions- work as a mediator...
Good luck and hope you get your money back.

1 0 Reply

Jan 02 #1087371

Open a case with eBay, no phone calls, but keep complaining to eBay. Have to do it quickly.

1 0 Reply

Apr 22 #1148432

KIRSTEN COLEMAN WAS FORCED TO RETURN FUNDS FOR THE COAT. PAYPAL SAID THEY TOOK THE FUNDS FROM HER ACCOUNT. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER AND SUGGEST NO ONE DOES

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.