Austin, Texas

I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED THAT WAS DEPICTED ON HER SALES SITE.I CONTACTED EBAY AND I WAS TOLD I RECEIVED THE ITEM AS DESCRIBED PER MISS COLEMAN.

THE COAT SHOWN IN THE ATTACHED PICTURES IS NOT LABELED, HAS A DIFFERENT LINING AND COLLAR. PLUS IT SMELLS AWFUL. THIS PURCHASE HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I WILL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN.

THE BURBERRY COAT PURCHASE WAS TO BE MY DAUGHTER'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND NOW I HAVE VERY LITTLE MONEY TO PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE.I AM JUST DEVASTATED AND WANT TO WARN EVERYONE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING WITHOUT PHYSICALLY SEEING IT.

Review about: Burberry Coat.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss not as described and bad quality. / $420
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

That's a shame to cheat people like that.E-Bay should also be held accountable.

That's what they claim isn't it?To prevent those type of unscrupulous actions- work as a mediator...

Good luck and hope you get your money back.

Open a case with eBay, no phone calls, but keep complaining to eBay. Have to do it quickly.

to Anonymous #1148432

KIRSTEN COLEMAN WAS FORCED TO RETURN FUNDS FOR THE COAT. PAYPAL SAID THEY TOOK THE FUNDS FROM HER ACCOUNT. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER AND SUGGEST NO ONE DOES