Lazada Philippines - Missing Item Keycaps JY Translucent Double Shot PBT 104 KeyCaps Backlit for Cherry MX Keyboard Switch

2.0

July 13 2019 I place an order in lazada

Product Name: JY Translucent Double Shot PBT 104 KeyCaps Backlit for Cherry MX Keyboard Switch

July 18 2019

I Received the item and pay it for 447 pesos (shipping fee included)

Then i open my package suddenly i notice that 4 keycaps are missing

in numpad ( 3,8,9 and enter)

SELLER NAME: JERRBRY

Nakaka disappoint lang suki ako ng lazada tapos ganto nangyari gusto kong ibalik yung item. chinat ko yung seller ayaw magreply

104 keycaps dapat yun kulang ng apat nagbayad ako ng sakto dapat complete din yung item

PROOF

kung makikita niyo sa pic may halong black keycaps stock keycap ko yan dahil kulang nga ng 4 keycaps ( 3,8,9, enter)

Tags
Pros
Online product range, For convenience
Cons
Status of order, Returns process
Missing Incomplete Item
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1592090 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Did not order my products

did not order keyboard, no screen

Order processing issue
Review #1444025 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - I LIKE TO RETURN AN ITEM AND GET REFUND

2.3

I would like to return two items they are the same but not what I expected. They are Bluetooth keyboards for iPad 9.7 or iPad air 2

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1432155 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Received a tablet keyboard without a screen

5.0

I received a tablet keyboard without the screen that goes with it

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1334571 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Adorama Camera - DIRTY, STINKING, MOLDY PRODUCT SOLD AS NEW!

Bought a keyboard listed as new received a moldy, used, smelly product.

Software included with product as registered to an employee at ADORAMA.

Don't buy from ADORAMA the good reviews for the store are fraudulent.

After some in depth research I find out that the store is known for selling moldy used equipment on line listed as new despite 5 star ratings. The ratings continue to be a lie.

The order coming from this product is best described as mold from the store or warehouse of ADORAMA itself. BO from the person that used it. The product had a slimy film on the one side of the keyboard.

NO RETURN ACCEPTED they do not know anything other than the product was new.

NancyMiller01

I was deeply concerned to read that this was your experience, and firstly would like offer a sincere and heartfelt apology for your evident disappointment and anger.I would welcome an opportunity to look into this, but unfortunately am unable to identify you or your order without additional details.Can you please email me at an early opportunity: Helen@adorama.com, with your order number, and I will give this my immediate attention.Once again, please accept my deepest apologies, and I very much look forward to hearing from you.Helen OsterAdorama Camera Customer Service AmbassadorHelen@adorama.com

Damaged or defective
Review #1213392 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Best Choice Products - AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND ALL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH “BEST CHOICE” PRODUCTS… THE PRODUCT IS JUNK.. Some of the keys simply stopped working and the company refused to give a refund because it had "been

1.3

AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND ALL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH “BEST CHOICE” PRODUCTS… THE PRODUCT IS JUNK..AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND ALL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH “BEST CHOICE” PRODUCTS… THE PRODUCT IS JUNK.. Some of the keys simply stopped working and the company refused to give a refund because it had "been too long.." junk is junk I called after my son started playing our "real" piano because the keys..slowly and over time (less than 10 months) stopped palying one at a time.

I called them to let them know that this was a problem and asked for assistance.

They reported to me that the time had passed and offered me 25% off my next purchase.. why would I pay for 25% of JUNK

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1163428 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1163428.

Altatac - Terrible company to deal with

1.3

I purchased a keyboard and mouse and unfortunately neither of them worked. I contacted Newegg and several days later I was told to contact Altatac  .

So I contacted them and was told my 30 days were up and they would do nothing for me. Keeping in mind that I waited 4 days for them to respond. I am so disappointed and just want everyone out there to definitely go through another company. Even though I am out $20 its still my hard work money .

I feel like this company takes advantage of its customers.

I purchased over $500 from Newegg and every thing that they sent me, all works. It is a shame that they deal with this company.

Preferred solution
just want one that works!
Review #1138539 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1138539.

Beware Gearbest

2.0

Beware Gearbest.com. This is their reply when I tried to get a replacement keyboard that arrived with a malfunctioning O key: We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here:www.gearbest. com/about/warranty-and-return.html and terms and conditions from gearbest. com/about/terms-and-conditions.html Please review our possible solutions: 1)Keep the item and accept a partial refund to your GB Wallet (credit) In this case, you can keep the item and do not need to return it to us for this time. If you know someone in need or if you would like to donate it to a charity, we would really appreciate it.

We can offer refund 10USD to your GB wallet and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 2 points ,3USD =3*2 points => get 6 points etc). This amount can be used for your future orders. Learn more about wallet benefits : /www.gearbest.

com/m-article.htm?id=111 www.gearbest. com/about/faq.html Learn more about points from www.gearbest. com/about/about-points.html 2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund to your payment account We can refund 10USD to your original payment account. Please note: - For PayPal account refund may take 48 hours to process and appear in your paypal account.

The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank. 3)Resend the same item with a partial payment We kindly ask you to pay 20USD for the reshipping and handling fee. If you choose this option, we will send you an invoice to process this payment.

You will receive the item 10 to 25 business days after the dispatch date. Please reconfirm your address as follows: Consignee name: Detailed address: City: State: Zip code: Country: Phone number:

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues.

We offer all our customers solutions based on our policies. Please refer to our Warranty and Returns policy here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from review ID 1076503 "?

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

Blitzonator
@Anonymous

Unacceptable. If you continue to treat customers like this you will soon fail. I plan to continue to warn people about your company.

View more comments (1)
Warranty issue
Loss
Review #1076503 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Keyboard Review

4.5

Operating keyboard for tablet power

Damaged or defective
Review #1015990 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TechRabbit OEM Bluetooth Keyboard garbage

Just like another customer posting here, I have the same issue with the same product from the co-called company TechRabbit. I ordered from Techrabbit for the first time.

Bought OEM Bluetooth Keyboard. The product is named : OEM Bluetooth Keyboard 920--OEMBTKB - Tablet Black Pure garbage. None of my Samsung and LG phones nor my ASUS tablet, nor any of my children Kindle Fires could detect the device through bluetooth. There is a green light which is litted only when charging.

Once disconnected from USB charger the green light goes off. There is a connect button. Unlike my other bluetooth keyboards (not bought from Techrabbit) this button does nothing.

Avoid Techrabbit company. I paid small price $5 to learn they are fraud.

I know this is kind of late, but I actually bought the same keyboard (OEM Bluetooth Keyboard 920--OEMBTKB - Tablet Black) and it has the exact same problem that you describe. It's been in its package until just now when I decided to try it.

It lights up green when plugged into the charger but it doesn't turn on, just as you described. I'm very disappointed

TechRabbitCS
Union, New Jersey, United States #1324565
Techrabbit Verified Representative

Hello,

We were just recently made aware of this feedback review and wanted to reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us; it is definitely not the norm

when ordering from TechRabbit. Please contact us via help@techrabbit.com and ask for Michael (Customer Service Manager), he will make sure that you walk away from this with a positive experience.

Thanks,

Anthony

nenotravel
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1335761
@TechRabbitCS

UPDATE: Less than a month ago I was contacted by a TechRabbit representative, regarding my experience with a faulty product I purchased back in the late 2016. That was the first surprise, but it showed two things to me: 1.

Pissed Consumer site works, 2. TechRabbit seemed to care about a bad experience an individual customer had.

To make story short, in the ensuing email exchange, TechRabbit representatives showed a definite genuine interest in the customer and its retention.

How?

First, they were courteous and empathetic, without trying to blame the actual producer of the produce they distributed and I bought.

Second, they offered me to either get a full refund or choose any product from their web site, up to multiple times of the price I paid for the faulty bluetooth keyboard.

What this really meant to me?

Sure, it is nice when someone notices the issue, takes responsibility, and provides the adequate solution. But much more than this, their intent and willingness to resolve my bad experience gave me the most important value: Confidence to buy from TechRabbit in the future, knowing that if something really goes wrong, I will be able to easily count on TechRabbit to solve the issue (Just like the most of Amazon or Ebay products are covered by similar guarantees). And just illustrate what it means to both a company and consumer to be able to react properly like TechRabbit: About ten years ago, I was regularly using www.buy.com website to my about 90% of my tech needs. I was not a big spender by any stretches, but I was spending on average $30 a month there.

Buy.com had great deals, better than ebay or amazon or tigerdirect or newegg etc.... However, once they featured a bundle of SD card offers with the combine rebate of $120. Rebate never came back, and on my complaint to Buy.com they said they had nothing to do with the rebate since product owner company did not want to pay rebate. I argued they were responsible for any rebate promises they post for the products they (buy.com) sell.

Buy.com would not give a dime/voucher or whatever. They got slapped by a class action suit. But far worst for them was that they lost my steady $30 per month I had been spending for about 5 years prior to the incident. And even more, I told about Buy.com lack of responsibility to all of my friends.

Over 20 people I know stopped shopping with Buy.com and never ever looked back. TechRabbit team took responsibility for the faulty product and took steps that one would expect of a trusted website. And that is what they earned from me (And I have already shared this with many of my friends) a Trusted Relationship.

Given the all of the above, I am back shopping at TechRabbit with confidence, and would recommend any of you do the same. Thanks for reading this.

View more comments (2)
Keyboard
Cons
Grabage that does not work
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1011926 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011926.