Phoenix, Arizona

Kevin Angileri has an arrest warrant out of Maricopa County. He is also a person of interest in other serious matters. Last seen at his mother Patricia's house in Maricopa, AZ.

Kevin Angileri fled the country in November 2008 for The Cayman Islands and returned May 2009.

He has been seen at his fathers, Nicolas Angileri and his mothers Patricia Angileri.

Maricopa County Superior court has many civil judgments under both business and person.

Kevin Angileri abandoned his wife and two children then gave up his rights to them.

If you have information as to the whereabouts of Kevin Angileri call 602-539-3158 or email jackpage@gmail.com

Review about: Kevin Angileri.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Justice Files
Elk Grove, California, United States #584241

Kevin Buurma Angileri was arrested and indicted in Federal court for 18:1349 Conspiracy and 18:1343 and 42 Wire Fraud. He has been released on his own recognizance and has a trial date of January 2, 2013, though it has been reset several times.

There is more he hasn't been caught for than has. Maybe the Feds will get that information as well.

omg

the gender are female and male

Seriously

Come on guys...is this real? I know the guy - and I thought I knew him well. He can be a bit of a bullshitter, but that being said what did he do?

Wow

How did he abandoned his wife and two kids what genders were they?

News

I hear that the FBI has a file on the guy and is looking into his crimes. If you run into the guy, my guess would be to contact your local FBI office and let them know..

any new news?

Have they been able to find this guy?

What a crook
Villeneuve-Les-Avignon, Languedoc-Roussillon, France #243261

Kevin also screwed me over in the past.Wouldn't be surprised to some day see him on an episode of American Greed.

$6 MILLION dollars?wow...

***ed

There is now an other law suit against Kevin Angileri.Over $6 million in law suits and growing.

Stay away from this guy.He's only trouble

CL
#194430

If there is ever a class action against him I want to know.

Done with that

If he's doing real estate...it's his second venture into cheating people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Most of the civil lawsuits out there are for that very reason. He gives a new meaning to *** man!