Kat King, Deceptive Business Practices, Fraud

Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would do for my business.She told me she was a Certified Social Media Expert with decades of experience in Brand Management, National Marketing and Internet Marketing for Fortune 50 clients help you profit and succeed.

Social Media Management, Multi-platform Campaigns, Contests, Brand Strategy and Coherence, Blueprinting Services, Social Media Evaluations. I gave her $1865.43 as a deposit for her work. That is when everything went wrong. She took my money and never performed any services for me.

I can no longer reach her on her cell at 617-237-0137, 781-643-7276 and 617-794-3299 as she will not answer my calls. Her Website: http://www.affirmedia.com or http://facebook.com/affirmedia is not working as well. I e-mailed her as well at katking137@gmail.com but no luck. I did find a report on her at http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/15267/Kat-KIng.

You have to read this. Apparently she stole $50,000.00 from her previous boyfriend.

She is a scammer, *** artist, and a crook. Beware.

Do not hire her. I have called the Attorney General on her. I'm just waiting in line as she has done the same thing to hundreds of other companies.

I just want my money back.However, I'm afraid that may never happen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about