Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would do for my business.She told me she was a Certified Social Media Expert with decades of experience in Brand Management, National Marketing and Internet Marketing for Fortune 50 clients help you profit and succeed.
Social Media Management, Multi-platform Campaigns, Contests, Brand Strategy and Coherence, Blueprinting Services, Social Media Evaluations. I gave her $1865.43 as a deposit for her work. That is when everything went wrong. She took my money and never performed any services for me.
I can no longer reach her on her cell at 617-237-0137, 781-643-7276 and 617-794-3299 as she will not answer my calls. Her Website: http://www.affirmedia.com or http://facebook.com/affirmedia is not working as well. I e-mailed her as well at firstname.lastname@example.org but no luck. I did find a report on her at http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/15267/Kat-KIng.
You have to read this. Apparently she stole $50,000.00 from her previous boyfriend.
She is a scammer, *** artist, and a crook. Beware.
Do not hire her. I have called the Attorney General on her. I'm just waiting in line as she has done the same thing to hundreds of other companies.
I just want my money back.However, I'm afraid that may never happen.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Advertising Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."