Absecon, New Jersey

Justin Neal is a criminal and tried to rip me off. He has warrants out for his arrest and he's homeless. Do not trust him. Do not give him money. His own family has a restraining order against him.

Luckily I was able to avoid getting scammed (barely). He is a good talker and manipulator so it's easy to trust him, but boy that would have been a huge mistake!

The police department in Framingham, MA is investigating him on several drug charges and theft charges so contact them if you have also been wronged by Justin Neal.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

So.....He declined your offer of forced debauchery in exchange for the ten you gave him for a bag?

LMFAO.

GO TO TINDR, dingdong

He is in Rolands House(mens shelter) in Marlborough

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Mary Kay - Creme to Powder Ripoff Mary Kay "I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount of..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more