Absecon, New Jersey

Justin Neal is a criminal and tried to rip me off. He has warrants out for his arrest and he's homeless. Do not trust him. Do not give him money. His own family has a restraining order against him.

Luckily I was able to avoid getting scammed (barely). He is a good talker and manipulator so it's easy to trust him, but boy that would have been a huge mistake!

The police department in Framingham, MA is investigating him on several drug charges and theft charges so contact them if you have also been wronged by Justin Neal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

So.....He declined your offer of forced debauchery in exchange for the ten you gave him for a bag?

LMFAO.

GO TO TINDR, dingdong

He is in Rolands House(mens shelter) in Marlborough

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more