Julie Renee Abell presents herself as a Specialist in Psychiatry to anyone including government officials that she has proven on multiple occasions.Julie Abell tried to get a job as an employee of the one of the prestigious colleges using false identity and has been caught.

Next she imposed as a government employee of the Psychiatry Department and also was caught. This disorder accordingly to Wikipedia is - an Impostor syndrome (also known as impostor phenomenon or fraud syndrome or the impostor experience) is a concept describing individuals who are marked by an inability to internalize their accomplishments and a persistent fear of being exposed as a "fraud". Julia Abell has been caught impersonating Psychiatry Specialist on numerous Occasions.

Just this fact makes one wonder if she is capable of telling the truth EVER.All professionals stay away from Julie Renee Abell.

Reason of review: Dishonest Individual.

Comments

I am Julie Abell.I am not a psychiatrist.

I am a Licensed Social Worker Associate. This means that I have less than 3 years of clinical experience, and I am unable to charge a fee for my services as an independent practitioner. I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2016 with a Master's degree in Social Work. I am currently employed with a non-profit community mental health agency.

I do not charge my clients for my services. I bill Medicaid.

This reviewer has never received any mental health services from me which would warrant a full refund.Anyone can verify my credentials with Washington State Department of Health, and also by running my name through the National Student Clearing House to verify my degree.