I met Jim Sears over 3 years ago and he is not once again up to his old tricks using funds from the Center In the square to find his disgusting underground alternative lifestyle.This guy takes the crown on being the king of embezzlement.

Using his power at the Center In The Square to give out contracts and deals only to get paid for them just like the MOB used to do. He charges under the table for events at the center in the square and spreads the money around. KIDS come to this place yet this man is not safe to be around children! He is racist and referred to a black boy as a niglett in front of a girl I know that works at the center in the square.

He pays one female employee for sexual favors. He donated money to a church he is not a member of to get a kickback from the church! He needs to be investigated for fraud and embezzlement and possible abuse on women.

I know most if this sounds crazy but it is true and people need to know this man is not who you think he is.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Jim Sears in Roanoke is just a well dressed drunk that thinks he is untouchable by the LAW. Investigate!

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more