I met Jim Sears over 3 years ago and he is not once again up to his old tricks using funds from the Center In the square to find his disgusting underground alternative lifestyle.This guy takes the crown on being the king of embezzlement.

Using his power at the Center In The Square to give out contracts and deals only to get paid for them just like the MOB used to do. He charges under the table for events at the center in the square and spreads the money around. KIDS come to this place yet this man is not safe to be around children! He is racist and referred to a black boy as a niglett in front of a girl I know that works at the center in the square.

He pays one female employee for sexual favors. He donated money to a church he is not a member of to get a kickback from the church! He needs to be investigated for fraud and embezzlement and possible abuse on women.

I know most if this sounds crazy but it is true and people need to know this man is not who you think he is.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Matty

Jim Sears in Roanoke is just a well dressed drunk that thinks he is untouchable by the LAW. Investigate!