I met Jim Sears over 3 years ago and he is not once again up to his old tricks using funds from the Center In the square to find his disgusting underground alternative lifestyle.This guy takes the crown on being the king of embezzlement.

Using his power at the Center In The Square to give out contracts and deals only to get paid for them just like the MOB used to do. He charges under the table for events at the center in the square and spreads the money around. KIDS come to this place yet this man is not safe to be around children! He is racist and referred to a black boy as a niglett in front of a girl I know that works at the center in the square.

He pays one female employee for sexual favors. He donated money to a church he is not a member of to get a kickback from the church! He needs to be investigated for fraud and embezzlement and possible abuse on women.

I know most if this sounds crazy but it is true and people need to know this man is not who you think he is.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Matty

Jim Sears in Roanoke is just a well dressed drunk that thinks he is untouchable by the LAW. Investigate!

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more