I met Jim Sears over 3 years ago and he is not once again up to his old tricks using funds from the Center In the square to find his disgusting underground alternative lifestyle.This guy takes the crown on being the king of embezzlement.
Using his power at the Center In The Square to give out contracts and deals only to get paid for them just like the MOB used to do. He charges under the table for events at the center in the square and spreads the money around. KIDS come to this place yet this man is not safe to be around children! He is racist and referred to a black boy as a niglett in front of a girl I know that works at the center in the square.
He pays one female employee for sexual favors. He donated money to a church he is not a member of to get a kickback from the church! He needs to be investigated for fraud and embezzlement and possible abuse on women.
I know most if this sounds crazy but it is true and people need to know this man is not who you think he is.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."