I found this ad and texted 605-854-5486 which is the number that was listed in the ad she asked me to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
She sent me pictures of the cats and said they are only $350 and that is with shipping. These pure bred sphynx kittens with papers are $1,500 I have never seen anyone selling then for less than that. That was my red flag so I googled her info, she told me she is in Silver Springs MD. I replied asking the name of her cattery and can I pick the kitten up myself because I am not comfortable shipping a live animal plus I want to see the parents and the living conditions first. I know at this point it is a scam but I am just seeing what she has to say now.
Are they in the US? If you put a US address on the money transfer papers does that matter or can they pick it up anywhere? If they are in the US then we can report them and they can be arrested but if not then I guess people will keep getting scammed. It's awful that people do this to others.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sphynx Kitten
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "Awesome customer service direct from Landmark. The individual dealerships suck. If you didn't buy you trailer at where your going for service they ignore you! My personal experience with Landmark..."
- "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..."