Woman Within - Beware!

Ugh - another bad experience ordering from WW. Here are my issues this time: I have an account, from which I placed my order.

Nonetheless, my order wasn't listed there for tracking. When I inquired with customer service, their solution was to tell me to look up my order in my account. Hmmm, yeah I just told you that doesn't work... A few of the items I ordered were backordered with an estimated ship date.

These dates were not accurate and many of my items shipped over a month past the estimated ship date. One item was cancelled because "we're not able to hold the item longer than 29 days." Hmmm, I'd like to have the item sooner too... Finally, when I received these jeans and found them to not fit, I sent them back for a refund. Today, I have received them back from WW, with a note that they cannot accept worn or damaged items.

Hmmm, I literally tried these on in my home, found them to be both low quality and ill fitting and put them right back in the bag. Not worn and not damaged. But WW felt the need to pay for shipping for these $16 jeans THREE WAYS instead of just giving me the refund I was owed. No wonder WW's parent company is going bankrupt.

There are limited options for those of us who wear plus size clothes, so while I'd love to say I'LL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN, you've sort of got me by the balls, so to speak. Beware, ladies.

MistyIguana
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1446613 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Wish - For a refund

I want refund on a pair of jeans and send them back 2 iteams not come !! Every time i tell you this on the app you tell me to buy more *** from you !!!

I want my mobey back i never got the iteams so why shoukd i be left to pay for them !!!

And the jeans are utter rubbish not even jeans material ....... i want my money back

EarnestPekingese388
Bad quality
Review #1431455 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Poshmark - Fake clothes Company does not care

I ordered two of the same shirts from Poshmark. One was authentic and one was not.

It sent a photo to show stitching differences and described the different material but they put the sale through anyway, supporting the fake seller. I also ordered a pair of jeans that I already have because I love them and they are getting worn out. The jeans that arrived are absolute fakes. I sent a photo of the real jeans that I’m own and the fake ones that were delivered.

Photos attached - notice a fake label is never straight. A real one doesn’t fray at the sides. I have some really old guess jeans and the label doesn’t fray. Nonetheless, the authentic label for theses pants is metal.

However, Poshmark wants me to pay for the fakes. Account closed. DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH POSHMARK.

I wish I had read their reviews before I used them. I thought it would be nice to try to recycle clothes instead of all the waste that contributes to climate change and the exponential decline in biodiversity but instead it is a platform for crooks.

EnchantingMoose
I didn’t like
Being robbed by poshmark
Reason of review
Sell fakes and no refunds. Not just money time lost fighting and principle
Full refund
Review #1340873 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Platos Closet - Upset customer

My nephew has purchased jeans from them. Took several pairs back to them to sell.

Instead of telling me up front, not buying jeans at this time, only summer items like shorts, try back in fall. Which i can understand. They took the jeans, told me a time of 30 mins to wait, just to then say not taking jeans at this time. .a big waist of my time..

still advertising buying jeans now this is false advertising. .

RapidNewt
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1304044 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Stitch Fix - Exchange

Exchanged jeans are the same I sent back. Way too long.

I now have this problem along with a shirt that pilled upon first wear. That was resolved but I am not impressed with my first dealings with you

FewBurmese
Not as described
Review #1275980 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No buyer protection in Aliexpress

I order a black pants and received a blue one. and the opened a disput. the result is I should return the item to get refund. The item price is lower than my shipment cost. Where is the byer protection by Aliexpress then. The seller send a wrong item and close the homepage of the item, and I should pay more the value for the item to ger refund of the item value only!!!!

The seller has send a different item and then closed the homepage of the item

AFS JEEP Jeans Brand Jeans Men's Denim Pants Cotton Military Casual Trousers Men Mid-waist Straight Jeans Pant Men Plus 29-44

Price:

US $32.98 / piece

Color: Black

The second picture is the item received

Read

You purchased clothing from China and got what you deserved. That website receives regular complaints from optimists just like you who think that easy and cheap is the way to go but it only wrecks things in the end. Verdict : your own fault .

Prime1asp
Full refund
Review #1269087 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Muchafruta Com - They are crooks

Update by user Jun 07, 2018

after a number of emails that I sent, they came back with a new proposition. I would pay again the full amount and they would give me a 30% discount.

I couldn't believe how crooked they are.

In the mean time I found out that they operate another 6 sites with a different brand name at the top (like Adidas, Nike, Geox) with exactly thr same format and all social media buttons deactivated. I contacted the marketing department of Pepe Jeans London asking for their assistance to see if they use their brand name illegally, but I received no response.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018

I ordered and paid for a pair of shoes, Pepe Jeans Tinker track on the 6th of April. The delivery time was 5-7 working days. On the 27th of April they delivered a plastic piece of junk shoes. I emailed them, and said it was their mistake. Today the 8th of May, and after 4 e mails, they have not informed me, what are they going to do to remedy their mistake.

I even emailed to the headquarters of Pepe Jeans in London UK, asking them for assistance since they use their logo.

Absolute silence.

Avoid the above mentione retailer, by all means.

If you have a proposition please advise.

PerfectBeetle
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1250726 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rural King - VERY VERY Disappointed

I've been trying to order a couple of pairs of RK jeans and the website has prohibited the entry of sizes for a couple of weeks. I have called the customer service number and apparently the company has no interest in selling anything on line.

The CSR I spoke with is indifferent and very emphatic in saying that she can't order the jeans either and could apparently care less about even trying to find another way to help me.

As far as I'm concerned RK is useless as a retailer of men's clothes. There is no information on when the Website will be restored and until it is there is no way for the company to place orders.

Order processing issue
Review #1245416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1245416.
5.0

Rosewholesale - Great products

Great pair of jeans decent price good quality .customer service was spot on i received jeans in 5 days

PainstakingSeaLion
Good quality
Review #1242459 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.3

Wish - WRONG COLOR , NO BUTTON HOLE

My Wife ordered a Very Nice Pair of Jeans when they came in the mail they were the wrong color , she tryed them on and found out the button hole was not cut out , so I had to take them to a Dry Cleaners to get the hole cut properly more money spent and this is not the first time they've screwed up an order either wrong size shoes , boot's & Shoes Never Showed up either Belly Ring went to Calgary call the number you get a recording then it hangs up what kind of business is this ??? They have been pretty good about refunds but I want the Product I ordered NOT a Refund !!!

UnwittingBumbleBee
Not as described
Review #1236904 is a subjective opinion of poster.