Do not trust this Jasmine.It is an absolute scam to make you do transfers to a Malaysian account!I did a few transfers and lost a big sum.

Jasmine promised me to bring back my ex gf soon but only kept delaying it and asking me to perform many weird rituals after rituals on my OWN.Best part was she replied promptly before I make transfers..after I make transfers, she will take her own sweet time to reply. Those money transfers are supposedly the hong pao for the bomoh that she will claim. She will claim the amount is up to us and will manipulate you to give as much as you could but I doubt so the bomoh even exist. The worst was I made it clear to her I go no contact with my ex as she had already closed her facebook account and blocked me from any way to contact her.Yet, Jasmine gave some minyak cinta and ask me to touch my ex with that minyak cintak for a month and then my ex will return to me!

How the *** am I suppose to do that when I got no contact even with my gf and she totally does not want anything to do with me. So be aware people!

This people are cunning *** who feed on your desperation and money!I rather you all forget your ex and move on ...

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

People I agree with the comment above..Jasmine is an absolute scammer..when I seeked another occult specialist he really helped me and told me how can I be so foolish to trust Jasmine and do all the transfers.

Did u go to the correct jasmine?because i din have to contact my ex to get him back.

The correct site is bomohminyak.blogspot.

Jasmine asked me to decide myself on hong pao, din manipulate me.Visited bomoh tok ji wif her too n he exists, she allows but at her time

to Ikha #1424960

Hi, may I know how do you use the minyak without having to contact your ex?

#1420059

So obvious you're a scammer losing your targets to Bomoh Tok Ji lol why dun you make a police report? You can get back your big sum + put Jasmine in jail for scamming you

I'm sure u'll come up wif an excuse why you're not able to make a police report but got so much time to post reviews here

oh wait, maybe it's because making a false police report will put u in jail instead lol u just want ppl to see your negative 'review'. scammer alert

to George25 #1433274

U must be one of the loser working for her I guess..lol. get a life..I wanted to make a police report but she asked me to perform very weird rituals n had photos of all of it..so I was worried she will post about it but clearly from your comment I can say you must be Jasmine's friend or Jasmine..u want me to make police report? Very well then.

to George25 #1433278

I am very sure you must be one of those that work under her or you are that Jasmine!U want me to make police report?

Very well then I shall because I got all conversation saved. I shall do it.

The only reason I did not want to do that is because she had too much detail and photos on the weird ritual she asked me to do.I find it funny how her testimonials on her blog will all sound the same..it will have the same style of writing..