Cathybuy - Order 21819011987

I finally received only 2 items in this order which I placed in January, and both the items are poorly stitched, too large and are made of extremely poor materials and one has a damage in it as well.

The Blue color, Notch Lapel Decorative Button Plain Long Sleeve Blazer is too large and has very long sleeves that are unwearable, and the "button" at the back is missing while the belt just hangs down in two parts, which makes it a straightaway damaged item.

And the Black Collarless Decorative Lace Single Breasted Long blazer which is ill fitting, is so poorly made of the cheapest of material that the bottom of the Blazer turns inwards at the hems making it look like a child has stitched it!

All in all I am very unhappy with this company's terrible service, since even previously I already have had to complain multiple times to them because they did not even ship any of the items within the promised delivery period in the first place, and there's a remaining 3'rd item yet unshipped up to this date. And now when I search online, I see that they have done the same thing to other Customer's in the US as well, and I will not be doing any more business with them until the problems with this Order are resolved.

And additionally I have noticed now that the RETURN/EXCHANGE button provided by this company is just for the show, since it takes one to a link that does not even exist! So buyer beware!

MassiveMarshFrog812

yes there is no return button working and no captcha working. they are committing fraUD AND I AM REPORTING TO OFFICIALS FOR INVESTIGATION.

CreativeHedgehog659
Tags
I didn’t like
Horrendous
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1484324 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Tired of waiting

Purchased a jacket from Gear Best in early December. Jacket I ordered was supposed to be size XL and made from leather.

Jacket arrived; was pleather, not leather (ie fake leather.) Size XL did not come close to fitting. Body was too small, and sleeves were about 3-4 inches above wrists. I have sent emails to the company and keep getting the same reply back by email. I have asked for the address for this company every time I wrote and so far have not received the address or anything else except the same form email.

I tried the 855 phone number; non-working number.

I'm tired of waiting. I just noticed that they changed the order date to 7 months earlier than I purchased the item, no doubt to exceed the 45 day return date.

TranquilFinWhale269
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1459587 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Please shop elsewhere

Shopped 11-2018. The pictures of the

clothing looked great.

The prices seemed reasonable. Delivery was well over 30 days even though it was a 7 to 10 day shipping promise. The clothing came without laundry directions or what material the garment was made of. A jacket, even after multiple washing, still smells like tar or used tires.

Customer service, nonexistent. No phone number to call, no response from the website email.

Bad quality
Review #1457068 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1457068.
2.5

Wish - To return a item that were sent

Returned item that was too small for me so sent back &paid full postage last month&have not received no replacement item nor heard any other information regarding my returned item.

I would like to speak to some one soon as possible &want to know what is happening with my item naw&how is it that i get hold of the manager to talk to&find out what i can do next to get my parcel returned to me in the right size&how long do i have to wait till i get any news or a letter or any mail through the post or a telefone call,a email or even a text to let me know if you have sorted my order out&sent it back to me&how long it will take before i receive my jacket naw...please let me know as i am waiting for your email or a call &text back asap.

Thanks alot.

Denis Pickering

GreatBumbleBee
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1456587 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

BerryLook - Jacket ordered

I ordered a winter jacket and the size was too small. I've tried every way to contact them with no luck. I will not be ordering from this company again

HopefulCougar998
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1454700 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Seller pictures are definitely NOT what you receive

I am about done with Wish as far as ordering clothing.I have been burnt too many times by great pictures of items,that by the way I am finding out are actually from OTHER REPUTABLE WEBSITES and not the Wish seller, and end up with dollar store garbage.I ordered a jacket that claimed to be leather with a really cool look and when it arrived (8 weeks later!!!) it was a total piece of trash that looked and smelled as if it was made from a vinyl kiddie pool liner.I have ordered rings that end up being bubble gum machine rejects that arent even in the same universe as that pictures show.Granted you get what you pay for and Wish has been ok enough with refunds but quality control is waaaay out of line at Wish.It is about 40% hit and 60% miss with Wish at this point.Buyer Beware!!!!

Read

I've never looked at or used them but know from general reputation that this is a cut-and-paste organization. Pirates at best, thieves most likely.

Give the site a nice comforting name like "Wish" which is intended to remind you of the programs for poor sick little children and their dying wishes. That's dirty business and I wouldn't have any part of a company so named that is not charitable by charter just on general principle.

Bad quality
Review #1441540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1441540.

Cathybuy - Order almost a month late. After contacting Paypal, finally received response from them. Order was delivered 5 days later.

Size XXL ridiculously small. Daughter couldn’t get it on. I’m size medium & couldn’t get it close enough to zip!

Will never purchase from them again!

Not as described
Review #1441295 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1441295.
1.5

Tillys - Poor customer service

Zero stars! I purchase a jeans jacket as a gift.

This was the last one in the stores and was actually on a mannequin. It was an extra small and I was concerned that it may be too small. I specifically asked the sales person prior to purchasing it if it could be returned and they said it could. He also said that they were getting more in the next week and it could be exchanged as well.

It was too short for my 5'9" daughter and we went back to the store which was a 40 minute drive each way. They would only exchange it because I left the receipt at home. It still had tags that were Tilly's on it. I am really frustrated as I purchased this last week.

They were not able to even order one from another store, so the information that they gave me about exchanging it for another size was inaccurate.

Fortunately, I still have the receipt, and will be getting my money back. I am just really not happy to have to drive there twice when this should have been resolved the first time.

PaltryHummingbird898
I didn’t like
Return policy
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1433591 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Refund

i bought a jacket very small and i was very disappointing i have returned the item and still haven't received my money back into my bank a/c.

Also i bought a watch for my steps got it very nice only thing after the battery has gone i cant use it.It doesn't fit my phone so now i have to put it in the bin.So as you can see im really disappointing.

RedHalibut
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1419701 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tidebuy - Ajacket

i bought a black jacket it is to small my reference number is 8303362 can i get a bigger size please

Jacket
Review #1410779 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1410779.