1.6

TDS - *** speed, monopoly

1.5mb download for $75/month. They admitted throttling everyone in the area because of more customers than infrastructure.

Up to 5mb/7mb/15mb download speeds, all at 1-2mb.

Doesn't matter what you pay for. No other internet in the area(besides sat) and no plans to update.

Pricing issue
Review #1457075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1457075.

Viacom - Scam-overcharge

My dad tried Viacom for a few months and was not charged the agreed price. They also charged his credit card for reasons which they tell us why and now have refused to give him a credit back..

The representative I talked to was unclear and contradictive. I was placed on hold multiple times so he could speak with another group regarding my dad's account.

No Resolve

LivePuffin
Tags
  • Unaurthorized Charges
I liked
Unsatisfactory
I didn’t like
Reason of review
poor pricing, customer service and unauthorized payments
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1433104 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TDS - Not worth it

This is the worst wifi service customer service sucks internet drops like a dropped call 10 Kbs of speed get worse or doesn’t work at all Wtf

Bad quality
Review #1413147 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1413147.
1.5

TDS - The worse customer service

I even tried write review on their web side and can't do that either that bad..

Wont accept my email address,

Can't find my account on file yet my bill is growing,..

I can't get the problem solved with their customer service im being connected to a different country with horrible customer service skills... im frustrated

Did i mention the internet speed is not as fast as advertised.. issues with programs interruption over and over, they will be loosing another customer pretty darn soon.

CapableKingCrab
Poor customer service
Review #1411603 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TDS - Wors Internet

It is a slow *** internet I can’t even post something on my instagram y’all need to get off you *** and get to *** work on fixing it y’all can’t even out do at&t’s Internet

ShadyNymph422
Bad quality
Review #1345672 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TDS - Awful internet....

We moved in 2010 and in rural NH only can get TDS service. Been paying for 5 MB service but usually get between 3-4 MB.

We have 3 users in the house but when one is gaming, others can't use the service/can't watch Netflix, etc. It slows to a crawl. We just purchased a new 4K TV - should have saved our $. Today we tried to add a SECOND line for internet service and were told we can only give you 1MB???

What??? If you've over sold and can't handle it BUY MORE EQUIPMENT and give your customers good service and what they are paying for. What happens to people moving here? 1MB is not worth having.

I can't work from home either. Couldn't imagine what it would be like to have good, fast service.

FIOS would be like dying and going to heaven. SAD & bored in NH :(

Bad quality
Review #1339980 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1339980.

TDS is pathetic

I am sad that I can't give them an NEGATIVE FIVE STARS!!!

When I moved, I was so excited to get rid of Comcast. Well, it turns out, be careful what you wish for.

This company gives exactly ZERO *** about its customers. Zero effort is given to providing a quality product. I spend half of my day using my cell phone because my internet does not work. TDS has been given exclusive access to specific neighborhoods throughout several states. They love to take your money and provide a pathetic service, and raise your prices when they feel like it.

I have NO choice in my internet/cable/phone provider. So, I have to deal with these {{REDACTED}}.

*** YOU TDS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read

Anyone want to sue tds for false advertising?

@Anonymous

Couldnt agree more. TDS Telecom and all its other companies provide horrible service.

Bad quality
Review #1339361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1339361.

TDS - Terrible product & service

Internet had been out for 3 days. Have called everyday just to hear a recording that there is an outage but they are on it.

Yet, neighbors are not suffering the known outage.

I finally decide I need to speak to a human, and had to hang up after 20 minutes of being on hold with terrible elevator music. If you are closed, say so.

Bad quality
Review #1336622 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1336622.

TDS is the WORST ISP I have ever used

If more than one person is trying to stream anything, internet service is non existent. The internet has trouble loading basic text pages.

Garbage all around.

Not to mention my ping is over 100 ON A GOOD DAY, making online gamimg impossible. **** TDS, STAY AWAY!

NO NO {{Redacted}}.

Bad quality
Review #1335592 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1335592.

TDS - Worst service

Internet sucks. Pay 70.00 a month and 3/4 of the time no internet.

Worst internet company I’ve ever seen. They should be sued for charging so much for no service.

InfatuatedCurlyCoatedRetriever
Bad quality
Review #1316292 is a subjective opinion of poster.