Product: Insulation Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Spring, Texas - Complaint about Pricing & Employees Not Helpful

I went to buy insulation. Above the product in small print says, Original price $17.43 but Sale Price $12.99. The price was located way above the insulation in t he middle. So I thought great its on sale. I bought it for my contractor who is putting siding on my house and I wanted insulation put in this bay window. Then low and behold I get to register and price comes up 17.43. Then to find out when I asked why it rang up not the sale price; they told me it was only for contractors if you bought in quantities. Well that's not fair when your price ticket says it is on sale. Should be for the general public too. Then I asked for a Manager who never came to the front. Wow what customer service? Well this actually did it for me to shop at Lowes. Home Depot has a wonderful team and they are their to please the customer. I would have received the sale price as I have in the past at Home Depot. I went here because it was closer and my contractor was waiting for it. You need to take a lesson from your competitor. Well Home Depot has my business from now on. That's all I can say. thanks

Contractor price means that you buy X amount and get it for a lower price. Example, buy 5 get each one for 12.00 instead of buying 4 and paying 15.00 for each.

This isn't just for contractors, it's for everyone. Contractor price is mostly always in yellow on the price sticker.

Not their fault you can't read.

You will find that Home Depot also lists quantity purchase prices on certain items as well. Where will you go next?

If the cost of the insulation is $17.43, then How is there a monetary loss of $9.00?

View more comments (3)
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Wish - I order some walls cover and i thought that i would be getting a set of four each i only received one .

I order 4 sets of walls covering and i only received one single. I like to no will i be getting the other soon first of all it takes a long time to for me get it in mail .i needs more how to orders a bundle please.
Review