INCOMPETENT BUILDING INSPECTORS CITY OF TORONTO
20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units.He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project.
Drawings , Building Permits were issued and submitted, and the homes have been standing for 20 years. Now Mario Angelucci Chief Building inspector has taken court action to demolish the homes.
It is the Cities job to protect the community and ensure the building was constructed properly.This mistake by the city has already cost the owner hundreds of thousands and the city is doing everything in their power to make sure total destroy .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Building Inspector
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."