Toronto, Ontario
100% full

20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units.He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project.

Drawings , Building Permits were issued and submitted, and the homes have been standing for 20 years. Now Mario Angelucci Chief Building inspector has taken court action to demolish the homes.

It is the Cities job to protect the community and ensure the building was constructed properly.This mistake by the city has already cost the owner hundreds of thousands and the city is doing everything in their power to make sure total destroy .

Review about: Building Inspector.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Latitude Consultant — Fraud done by Mr.GAGAN BHULLAR owner of LATITUDE CONSULTANT , Patiala Other Company "Hello guys , im writing this complaint to make all of you aware about mr. Gagandeep bhullar owner of latitude consultant address : 250, tripuri town, patiala - 147004 ...." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more