AS PER CONTRACT,REMOVAL OFF OLD ROOF, ERECTION OFF FLAT ROOF AT REAR OFF BUILDING, INSTALLATION OF MARBLE TILES,MARBLE BALUSTERS, THREE STEEL POST AT REAR OFF ROOF,THREE FOOT WALL AT THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING, COMPLETION IN ONE WEEK. GARBAGE REMOVAL AT ABOVE ADDRESS
SERVICE WAS NOT PROPERLY PERFORMED; e.g.the tiles were not properly done, very uneven.
2.the balusters are spread out at different spaces some 5 inches apart some 7 inches some 11 inches apart, this is against building code as well as it is very unsafe for children.
3. The roof was not properly done allot off leakage and not supported properly,
4. The stucco is very untidy and not properly done.
5. The top rail is not of good quality, i.e. allot off chips and not stuck evenly.
6. The siding is undone.
7. The spout tin is leaking.
8. Proper means off drainage is not present.
9. Damage to lower room under the roof is not rectified
10. Garbage removal is not complete.
BILLED THE WRONG AMOUNT; e.g., I was charged a total of over $12,000 for the restoration off my rear roof, but the quote was $7500.00
MISREPRESENTATION AS TO FEATURES OR FITNESS FOR MY PURPOSE; e.g., the contractor claimed the be licensed and insured, instead had unqualified working on the project, project took more than six weeks to complete. Still undone
DAMAGE: e.g damages and restoration to property is estimated $8575.00.