I had your company come out to install your satelite on my home in 2008. The service tech who came out did a alright job, he did not clean up after himself, but it wasnt that big of a deal.

Now in 2010 I have noticed that the cable is hanging off the roff and below my gutter. I have called and talked to several people about this matter, and no one seems to care to fix it unless I pay a service fee.The install of the cable was not done properly, and all I would like is for someone to come and fix it free of charge. My contract is almost up with your company, and the way I have been treated there is no way that I would re-new it with you.

If your company is alright with do doing shabby work and not standing behind it, it makes my decision all that more easier. This is a lose-lose situation for you.

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #175798

You must not be very bright if it took you 2 years to decide it was a bad job!!!!!Why do you say it was an alright job in the beginning??? Rearrange the rocks in your head and make up your mind!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek :zzz :zzz :zzz :upset :upset :upset