For everyone in this and other forums the best thing you can do to help yourself deal with IRS back taxes is to contact the Taxpayer advocate group. They will help you with setting up an offer in compromise or an installment agreement.

Everything these companies can do for you, you can do for yourself. I have been providing service for my clients for 4 years and once i explain to them what they need to do, they are successful in correcting their tax issues. The fact that someone worked for the IRS does not mean they can do anymore than you can.

That is the honest truth. Good luck.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like