These guys completely took advantage of an elderly lady. To start: she is LDS, when my husband noticed Beer cans in the garbage can downstairs and cigarette buds on the floor. She asked them to not drink or smoke on her premise. The beer(What type of construction company allows their employees to drink on the job?????)

Their work was HORRIBLE!! When brought to the companies attention, they could care less.

My husband is now spending hours fixing and doing the work they were paid to do. The work is worse now than it was to start.

NEVER EVER will I recommend this company. I will recommend family and friends to stay as far away as possible from this company.

Review about: Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Too late for a refund if you've altered or defaced the allegedly defective work.

to Harold #1446380

Refund is not the issue here!They left her with no running water.

And a HUGE MESS!She is elderly, what were we supposed to do leave her there with no water ..NO, I don't think so!I'm beyond grateful nothing happened while they were on the job drinking!

to Harold #1446383

A refund is NOT the big issue here!She is elderly, they left her with no running water!

What were we suppose to do, leave her there with no running water! NO, I don't think so! The company was of no help!

We had to get her water on and back to a livable state.I am just grateful nothing happened while they were on the job drinking!!