DoorDash - Ice cream shake mechine down

Told them my mechine was down for maintance and the guy pretty much hung up on me

Read
MellowAngelfish623
Product
Ice Cream Machine
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Review #1466037 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.1

Letgo - Scammer not the product nor the person in the photo.

Drove 4 hours to meet with a woman named stepahine for an ice cream machine we went back and forth. Told me that the machine is clean no issues and would meet this weekend.

There was no women but two african american males who had no idea about the machine and tried to hustle me out of the money ($3,000) before i can see the machine. Stephanie told me it would be in a storage unit. And it was in a shady shed in a dead end road with a leaking roof leaking on the machine. I managed take photos to explain to letgo what really was being sold.

This persons reviews are fruadulent as the the person who was selling the machine reviewed himself to give him 5 stars. Id hate to see somebody else get duped. Wasted a whole day and a u-haul check the photos and please ban this person from using this amazing website. First two photos are the damaged unit.

Missing the water nozzel which shows a big dent causing the hopper not to close making the machine in a non working order. Second picture is the woman and last picture is the misleading photo.

Read
GrownTiffany
Product
Ice Cream Machine
Reason of review
Not as described
Review #1272551 is a subjective opinion of poster.