Dollar General Corporation - Rude employee with no knowledge on products

I AVERAGE GOING INTO THE CARRIER MILLS IL. Angry STORE 4-5 TIMES A WEEK.

I ALWAYS BOUGHT THE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES. THE LAST THREE TIMES THEY HAD BEEN THAWED AND REFROZEN WHEN I OPENED THEM. ON MAY 16 I WENT INTO THE STORE AND PICKED UP SEVERAL ITEMS. I WANTED THE ICE CREAM BUT DIDNT WANT TO GET HOME WITH BAD PRODUCT AGAIN.

I OPENED THE END OF A BOX TO CHECK THE QUALITY. AS BEFORE THEY HAD BEEN THAWED AND REFROZEN. I WORKED IN A MAJOR GROCERY FOR 20 YEARS SO I KNOW WHEN A PRODUCT HAS BEEN THAWED. A SKINNY LITTLE GUY CAME UP BEHIND ME AND ASKED IF I WAS GOING TO BUY THE PRODUCT.

I SAID NO AND SHOWED HIM THEY WERE NOT GOOD. HE INSISTED I BUY THE BAD PRODUCT. WHEN I REFUSED HE TOLD ME NOT TO COME BACK INTO (MY) STORE.

I WILL TELL THIS STORY AT CHURCH, THE ELKS AND TO ALL MY FAMILY. SAD THAT YOU WOULD LOSE GOOD CUSTOMERS OVER BAD PRODUCTS AND BAD EMPLOYEES.Angry

Read

you were the problem lol

You're an idiot. Yes, the product may be bad, but Dollar General didn't manufacture the ice cream.

You should've complained to the manufacturer of the ice cream.

You are what's wrong with this country. Too many *** conservtards that don't understand how things really work.

I didn’t like
Employee
Bad quality
Review #1257911 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1257911.

Rite Aid - Not good

i was at your rite aid on fresno st by food maxx my friend bought me an ice cream cone i pointed out to employee of a fly on the strawberry ice cream facing behind glass she proceeding to just take it off leaving the ice cream in the display that is nasty should of been thrown away next time i see this im calling the health dept

Bad quality
Review #1230341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1230341.

DoorDash - Found a needle in my 2 yr old food

I want to know if your workers are vetted and screened properly this is unacceptable that a needle was found pointing straight up in her ice cream she could have been severely hurt

Read

DoorDash drivers have nothing to do with what your food looks like or what is put into your food. Drivers only go to the restaurant and confirm your order with the restaurant.

They are not allowed to open your bags or check your food. The only job of the driver is to pick up your food and drop it off. That is all.

There is no way your driver would put a needle in your ice cream. That would fall under the responsibility of the restaurant.

QuestionableFinWhale
Bad quality
Review #1224070 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Why high fructose corn syrup

Why is that on the ingredient list? All health conscious people are well aware of this harmful ingredient.

Get rid of it.

No high fructose corn syrup! Sorry, I am out as a consumer and will tell others

Bad quality
Review #1084898 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1084898.

Rural King - Horrible Customer Service

Was in the Drive Thru ordered 2 ice cream cones the very rude girl handed them to me, they were melted and dripping all down the cone she didn't give me a napkin and thought we could just drink those cones that's how melted they were. Didn't apologize was so rude.

I have been a customer for many years, but the lack of management in the new store is awful. The old store had a great manager. I'm at that store everyday, but I will not go back again and all of my neighbors have had the same experience as we have had.

Awful!!!! Better hire a new manager because the one you have sucks.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1072520 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072520.
3.3

Aldi Grocery - Going downhill--Selling out customers

They just remodeled the store I go to in Broken Arrow, OK. Now they are making the money it cost buy selling the customer out!

I bought my usual Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream today. Went to get some for the kids tonight and there were NO chips. No exaggeration they forgot the chips!!! Literally, not one chocolate chip in the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream.

I have to haul it back to the store to show them. Sure they will "replace it" but do I get to open the new container first?? Very strange! What happened to the Happy Farms sliced cheddar?

It doesn't melt anymore. They changed the recipe and I won't be feeding that *** to my kids! The "Active" Turkey Bacon-- they SHRUNK the slices and kept same price. I couldn't believe it.

Where are the Turkey Meatballs???? Why is your produce either rotten or deformed or both? Why is your meat so Fatty??? Just gross gross gross.

The List goes on believe me...

(Sigh). Back to shopping at Walmart.

Northerngirl
I liked
I liked aldi so much before and told other people
I didn’t like
Change in quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1051220 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Ice Cream Review

I have been purchasing your gelato caramel ever since it came out. I don't know why you had to change it and put that awful sawdust on top.

Your websites are full of bad reviews and you change something to make it bad??? Your company needs new employees and your upper echelon need to get their heads out of their money bags.

1Cappypapa
Bad quality
Review #1031779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Ice Cream Review

Food was cold and no ice cream in the store I am out raged because this is like the third time this happened to me and my family

user49399822
Order processing issue
Review #1026201 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Foodpanda India - ICE_CREAM QUANTITY

I placed order today on foodpanda where i got 75 as discount on the ordered Ice-Cream, I got delivery after 50 Min which was per-qualified by them, So no complaints for the that, The problem was that with the food quantity, Which was like 3-half Filled Glasses on thick shake i received which made me embarrassed today in front of my office colleagues. Thanks To FOODPANDA!!

The quality was good of the product received but food was in Scarce quantity, So a bit disappointed because i payed350 bucks and that's what i got. As simple as that i would like to advice the guys that go for a high reviewed Branch to avoid inconvenience .

Pricing issue
Loss
Review #947686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer947686.
3.4

Ice Cream Review

Would like it if u stocked no sugar added icecream

Ice Cream
Review #846677 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer846677.