On January 15, 2012 I took my daughters adhd medication to be refilled. When I went to pick it up the next day, I was not there.

The pharmacist said that I didn't drop it off when I know I did. The doctors office incenuated that I had stolen it. She is taking Focalin. It is a stimulant and the doctor told me to hold tight to the perscription because someone might steel it.

This isn't the first time that this has happened, but it is the first time that this has happened with a controlled substance.

They have messed up the doseage on my blood pressure medicine, and not filled antibiotics completly which has caused my child to relapse worse the second time around. Drastic measures should be taken about this before someone dies.

Comments

It is against federal law for Focalin to be refilled. Do you mean you dropped off her new prescription and they couldn't find it?

You need to talk to the pharmacy manager and have them look through the stack of scripts from that day.

Crying about it here won't do anything to help you. Why on earth someone would go back to a pharmacy they accuse of messing up a script I have no idea.

Sorry, But something doesn't seem right to me about your story. All pharmacies have security cameras whether inside or drive thru.

Contact your Police dept. will be able to review the tapes and get to the bottom of this.

They will confirm you did indeed drop it off or your blood pressure medicine is effecting your everyday activity.My apologises if pharmacist stole your RX. If so they need prosecuted.

Umm, tell us where you dropped it off!

Lots of places also just have morons working there, may have lost it...