I received a W-2 form for $1380.72 and should not have. I did not get a check this past year any other compensation for this amount.

I worked for WD for 36 yr's but retired in June 2000 when the company downsized and restructured all through the Carolina's. I did receive a settlement a few years ago in the means of Stock. Who can I speak to to resolved this?

My email address is kimbob@lexcominc.net, phone is 336-746-5940, or give me a name an number. The form shows my emp # as 59-0514290.

Thank you, Bob Troutman

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like