Please send my tax forms to zinderbabe@msn.com Or 80177 royal birkdale drive indio ca. 92201 Send to Karlene Zinn.

I need all forms from you for my taxes. Please send me the forms by 2-11-2010. Wilshire Loan number 4165355. Sold my loan to B of A.

B of A Loan number 23117292. You people are so hard to get ahold of I thought you disappeared from the face of earth.

Please help me to file my taxes with all the papers you should have sent me long time ago. I will keep writing untill I can send this messge to you.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like