Please be adviced that some tellers at the 457 Westside Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey branch are nasty and unprofessional, I will submit their names if I have to place another complaint. Please be adviced that some tellers at the 457 Westside Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey branch are nasty and very unprofessional, I will submit their names if I have to place another complaint.

Please be adviced that some tellers at the 457 Westside Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey branch are nasty and very unprofessional, i will submit their names if I hve to place another complaint. Thank you for your undivided attention.

Comments

#62066

Thank you very much for that interesting post!!! We here at North Fork Bank just love dealing with the SKANKS like you!! You make our day just by coming in and acting like we work for you personally!!, "WE DON'T"...MAY I SUGGEST YOU GET SOME MEDICINE FOR THAT NASTY INFECTION THAT IS POURING OUT FROM BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!...OUR CLEANING CREW IS TIRED OF CLEANING UP THE SNAIL TRAIL FROM YOUR ROTTEN CROTCH!!!!...THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.