im writing complaint about i bought a part and i didnt have to use os i went back up to the store cleveland miss. to get my money back ..put back on my visa card the manger name shamika told me dat its was put back on my card but its wasnt .i been going up to cleveland store every since every sunday march 20th until now i even went to point went to bank and get a statement from my bank ..the manger very rudeddd ...on sunday march the 20th Mark was going give me my money back but i didnt have my credit card so ,,that day i bought apart on march 20th ,Mark told me come in on March 21,he was going put my money back on my card,but went i came there MARK.was on vacation,then shamika told me come back next day which i did ,so went i got in there i guess i was a joke because SAMMIE WAS VERY VERY VERY NASTEY WITH ME MADE ME FEEL REALLY BAD, ON FRIDAY March the 18 i was buying wrong part bring them back on march the 18th Dave sold me the wrong part again that night i went back Dave sold me a part again ..so the part i took he gave credit for 10.99+17.12 thats what owes to my credit card 17.12 .have not been put back on my card ,i have not got my 10.99 back ...MY NAME IS SHIRLEY WILLIAMS ,662-745-6195 ,I GAVE MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER EVERY TIME I BOUGHT SOMETHING March/18/20,its also have vidieo seeing how many time i keeping comeing up there ,,,i have my bank statment /something Dave did..wrong im thing legal action if this matter is not clear up .. how i got my money back i steal got the part ,but Dave put in there i got my money back but i got nothing .i bought a part on dis same day 20th i boke a hundred dollars bill to pay for my part.

Comments