as i said before I caught a store employee poseing half naked for a dating service and she was using the back room of a sally store in hot springs arkansas- using an e-mail service of my sons to post herself- this is RIDICULIOUS- no one has done a darn thing about it- I have been accused of taking the pictures myself and i am not even welcome there- again RIDICULIOUS- what in the world makes this situation o.k- this is not fair to me as a consumer or a citizen! I have attempted to call your office in texas 2months ago in regard to this matter! 870-356-8465

Comments

Get someone anonomyus to say they were a consumer there and shes asking customers if they know any young men

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #161611

Actually I lied to you all. The reason I am not allowed in the store is because I was caught shoplifting while I was employed there The employee I am claming was poseing naked was the one that reported me.

I wrote this because I was angry at her. I told some of my friends who I trusted.

They told her, and now she is threatening to sue me for slander if I don't remove this letter. I even made my son's lie about the emails and threatened to ground them from the computer and forbid them to see their father if they disobeyed and refused to lie.

Sorry.