Household goods were held ransom for cash
I would strongly advise against using this mover.
1. Owner breached payment term agreement, payment in full via credit card upon delivery, allowing the accumulation of frequent flier mileage.
2. Owner is a very dishonest.
3. Owner would not load the truck until partial payment of either cash or check was provided.
4. Household goods were held hostage for cash.
5. Only because we were able to write a check at pick up and our ability to satisfy the cash demand upon delivery was the owner willing and able to meet the scheduled delivery dates.
6. Owner issued a not to exceed contract based on weight.Truck was not weighed prior to or after loading.
7. Owner denies any wrong doings.
8. Owner refused to resolve dispute even through the Better Business Bureau.