This has to be the worse customer service I have EVER encountered.I left SEVERAL messages dating back to the summer - to date - NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY CALL YET.

The only way i can seem to reach a person is to actually go to the store and apparently they are closed on Fridays, i went 2 Fridays and they were closed - really? THE ONLY, let me repeat, THE ONLY, reason i am dealing with these clowns is because they have the contract for senior pictures, this place is a JOKE. I am seriously contemplating contacting the school board to make a STRONG suggestion they consider using another company. Good note: The photographer was professional and very good but the customer service is killing all the good he's doing.

The worker was on her phone the entire time we were there and she didn't tell my daughter they had dressing rooms (she went to a bathroom that was Out of order) when the photographer realized what happened she "reminded" the worker on the cell phone to inform the students/customers where to change clothes.

JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE.Get your senior portraits and get out and don't look back.

Review about: Photo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments