This has to be the worse customer service I have EVER encountered.I left SEVERAL messages dating back to the summer - to date - NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY CALL YET.

The only way i can seem to reach a person is to actually go to the store and apparently they are closed on Fridays, i went 2 Fridays and they were closed - really? THE ONLY, let me repeat, THE ONLY, reason i am dealing with these clowns is because they have the contract for senior pictures, this place is a JOKE. I am seriously contemplating contacting the school board to make a STRONG suggestion they consider using another company. Good note: The photographer was professional and very good but the customer service is killing all the good he's doing.

The worker was on her phone the entire time we were there and she didn't tell my daughter they had dressing rooms (she went to a bathroom that was Out of order) when the photographer realized what happened she "reminded" the worker on the cell phone to inform the students/customers where to change clothes.

JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE.Get your senior portraits and get out and don't look back.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Urthbox - AWFUL Customer Service and Company! Urthbox "Didn't receive my "free" trial box until Friday the 29th. Since they're closed on weekends and I didn't get home from work until 11pm. I didn't realize I apparently signed..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more Vanderbilt Mortgage - SPELLCASTER Vanderbilt Mortgage "My name is Lynda Cransler from USA .I am here to give a testimony on how I got my ex Husband back. My ex left me for no reason 3..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more