1.6

I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work I had my carpet "deep" cleaned to remove all the stains and high traffic areas.

I was told that I was paying 3 times my quote because they would remove everything instead of just "steam clean". And of course after getting everyone out of the house for the day and moving all my furniture I was willing to pay a steep price to have it really "deep" cleaned. So I paid $666 for 5 rooms and my stairs to have all the dirt and stains removed. I left my technician for 45 min and when I returned my front door was wide open, there was dirty water puddles all over my tile and my carpet looked dirty and soaking wet.

Upon closer inspection I saw that none of the stains were even scrubbed (because they were still solid) and further more all the traffic areas we just dirty brown and almost worse. I called him and he said he was done and had left (in under 3 hours) and if I wasn't happy I could call the company.

So I did and was given the run around for 2 hours and finally after getting ahold of a manager her final point was that I shouldn't have trusted their technician in my house without me... so please do not support this company.

Review about: Carpet Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments