I have been ripped off. Read all the other complaints before sending these jerks any money.

Learn from other people...ME!!! Everything you read in the other complaints is true. You get winks and emails as a free memeber but once you join those same members dissapear. Since joining I sent over 100 winks and 45 emails and NOTHING; I mean I didn't get one reply.

It is like they dropped off the face of the earth.

I knew I was screwed when I saw an international fee added to my credit card after the orginial charge. They got my money this time and I hope they don't get yours.

Comments

Milford, New Hampshire, United States #623835

HornyMatches and Xdating are both FRAUDS owned by the same company. Got no replies to any emails I sent including emails sent to me on HornyMatches, after about 2 weeks I get an email telling me I am a member of xdating too, I check out xdating and notice many of the pictures in the profiles are the same for both sits only the locations and names are changed. I get emails from women daily on xdating but I bet they suddenly stop once I join and pay xdating. I paid for 1 mo at HornyMatches.

I can say for sure that xdating.com and hornymatches.com are scams. I got fake responses that when I asked to meet nothing materialized.

Save your money and stay away from any of these sites. If it's too good to be true.......

cohena2

Stop being a *** and maybe you can use a real dating site like eHarmony or Match.com.