Kunkletown, Pennsylvania

I join as a basic member, quickly I get 2 contacts from a woman who lives nearby. Since the only way to contact her is by upgrading, I do. I write to her several times and get "vague" answers to my questions until she stops writing back completely. BTW I posted a very good picture of myself and was actually complimented on it by her. So I know it's not because I look like a troll.

Next, I start contacting other "members" in nearby areas with tastes similar to mine and again no or minimal responses.

Then I start looking at a section called "who's looking at me". The only people checking out my profile are from thousands of miles away. WTF!

To check a theory that the women are fake, I joined several other sex/dating sites as a basic non-paying member. The similarities were unbelievable. Short cryptic messages from potential mates who apparantly didn't read my profile or the complimentary emails i sent because none of them responded to my email address which i deliberately included. The emails were almost identical from every site.

BEWARE of HornyMatches, they suck you in with an auto rebill every month and they deliver NOTHING. Many of the pictures on the profile have been lifted from *** sites, some still with the logos on them. You'd be better off putting an ad in your local newspaper.

Review about: Dating Service.

Review #120180 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Bubblewrap
Florence, Mississippi, United States #730450

Got one better for ya; I joined the site and didn't put up a photo or write anything about myself but I started getting messages about how good I looked and how much we had in common...LMAO :?

annonymous

I have noticed both on *** matches and date hook up some shady *** going on and never once put my money into it thankfully! But certain things I picked up on to look for are - your incapable of sending messages to other members unless you upgrade yet if you look at the messages you recieve the females arent even upgraded (instant give away) - I managed to sneak my email address on to my title page blatant enough atleast an 18 year old could figure it out if they were that interested and havent recieved a single email from nodda one of these *** messaging me up and down day after day - I actually got a member to send me a message including her email address and im waiting to hear back on that one its only been today though- And realistically guys anyone thats going to put thier *** and *** out for the entire world to see just by signing up for free isnt a real person they were paid a decent amount of money for the rights to their pictures and its an automated machine sending you messages and winks - (another dead giveaway) you absolutely cannot contact a living being through customer service whatsoever!! I spent 5 minutes just cussing at an automated customer service representative to test this theory and it said anymore cursing she was going to end the chat so I kept on going and sure enough it kept talking - I do believe that some people on these sites are real but only the extremely desperate and extremely fat and ugly ( you can tell the difference if you look hard...

M

It is not all a scam.I meet someone on that site.

She was not hot I still bang.

I must of sent out like 80 emails though.But you should be able to tell who is real and.who is not by thier pic.

Pj

:( Darn it, what an ***!!!It is indeed a classic scam.

I should have known but no!

they took my money god *** it!!!!!!!!I had all of the experiences above

they got me!!!*%85 ***!

:cry....well me,I don't need a site like this to get laid,but still got sucked into it.because I was going thru a lonley stage

Dave UK

*** matches is 100% a scam.Do not send them money ever.

I can only think that 'tunafish' works for the scam outfit. I posted a profile yesterday and today was contacted by a 20 year old with a well sexy pic who wanted to *** with me and I am 60! She was suppose to be a gold member who can receive messages from anyone including me who is not (or ever will be) a paid member. When I tried to reply I was asked to pay $30 or so which no doubt would recur every month and would be very difficult to cancel.

Anyway, I did a track and trace on the email hornymatches sent me. Their current email IP address is 127.0.0.1 and guess what - their Internet Service Provider is based in NIGERIA West Africa.

Need I say more???(Except for the fact that I should get out more!)

tunafish
#220204

The site isn't a scam. I banged some chick I met on there earlier today.

Work out your wimpy little bodies and put some ab pics up there. That will attract some women.

also a scam victim

first two days of non paying got all type of messages, when I upgraded then nothing. I am a police officer and will do my best to expose this rip off!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

ND Red

Ditto to all said, locals that haven't been local for yrs.& are on the other side of the country or world etc.Turned autopay off after 1st upgrade & never heard anther thing from'em again.

Noticed part of 1st message reply address was /test/, security blocked site on the following scan.Scammers should be treated to frozen rope teamed up with barbed wire!!!

*** Jones

Indeed this site is such a scam. The moment I signed up (with no picture) and really no details about who I am, I got a message from this one local "chick" about how she's been looking for me and wants to meet up.

Then another instance I was sending winks to this one chick, and she kept winking back, but it seems like every time I try to contact her, I get NOTHING (not even a wink) back, and this has happened many times with other chicks.

The site is horseshit! It's probably just a combination of bots + site owners taking us poor *** people for all we're worth!!! :(