I wrote to about 70 women and 3 replied but with almost exactly the same wording in the emails so I became suspcious.

I'm 62 and was receiving about 70 hits on my profile per week but all from women around the 30ish age which is not what I had stipulated.

After a month or so I became suspicious of this set pattern of events and no one was replying which added to my doubts about the site.

So, I cleared all info from my site and would you belive I was still recieving hits as per normal. So all these so called women were viewing a completely blank profile?

I wrote th the complaints dept and the very next day they have banned me for 'abuse' because I told them exactly what I have written above?

So I have been scammed and there must be lots and lots out there the same.

Robert Mere

Comments

Masked4u

I here ya dude :)

Dont worry about the little boy lovers bad comments....they run around telling everyone how they should live,I would hardly call that a life either.

You call it like it is...scam!

You judgemental *** really make me laugh. You know nothing about this lonely guy, but you're giving him abuse because he wants some company.

How do you know he's never been loved? Maybe he's a widower, did you think about that?

What's wrong with needing to feel wanted or attractive to someone? Get a *** life and learn a bit of compassion for crying out loud.

Meyenburg, Brandenburg, Germany #43382

I call that justice for all you *** loving perverts who mess around on these kind of sites and support the *** industry. Serves you right.

in that case: enjoy many cold showers and keep your pants zipped up ... pop !!!!

"Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy." Romans 13:13

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #43202

So, are you going to cry over it. Go to another site.

You must be really pathetic looking for love online.

In 62 years you never found a real woman to love you? I can see why you are desperate and want love online because you can't get it in the real world for some reason.